February 2, 201313 yr Thought I'd have to DVR this one, but with the snow today, my plans had been cancelled. Hopefully we see another W today. Would love it if they built off their game on Tuesday.
February 2, 201313 yr Good Lord...Get back to the game...:irked: If it were March Madness, I'm cool with it. This is just dumb. I wish UK had all their games televised on the SEC Network.
February 2, 201313 yr If it were March Madness, I'm cool with it. This is just dumb. I wish UK had all their games televised on the SEC Network. ESPN Sux...
February 2, 201313 yr Good Lord...Get back to the game...:irked: No kidding, they are showing highlights from other games and stuff.
February 2, 201313 yr Every game UK will have at least 3 or 4 turnover where a player breaks one way and the passer passes it the other way.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.