Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton 85 Dixie Heights 66

Featured Replies

  • Author

 

I knew who Conner's rivals were when I was in 5th grade.

 

Bingo. That's why this was/is/will continue to be a rivalry.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SK and Scott are in different regions. They're all are in the same county, it's still a rivalry. Dixie has had the upper hand of late, not this time...

 

Yeah, SK got 'em this year. We'll see what it looks like next season when we return all the same players. But even then, it still won't be a "rival game" like you imagine it to be. I'm afraid that time has passed. CovCath, that's one we get up for. SK is about the same as playing Campbell County really.

Really? So geography is problem for them?

 

Come on. No excuses for being flat against SK. One , they're good. Two, they're a big rival.

 

I knew who Conner's rivals were when I was in 5th grade.

 

No one has made any excuses for Dixie being flat. I'm just stating the truth. The Dixie kids don't see this as a rivalry.

  • Author

 

Yeah, SK got 'em this year. We'll see what it looks like next season when we return all the same players. But even then, it still won't be a "rival game" like you imagine it to be. I'm afraid that time has passed. CovCath, that's one we get up for. SK is about the same as playing Campbell County really.

 

All losses do fit in the same category, so I guess you're right there...

All losses do fit in the same category, so I guess you're right there...

 

???

  • Author

 

No one has made any excuses for Dixie being flat. I'm just stating the truth. The Dixie kids don't see this as a rivalry.

 

So they got their but kicked by a team that is considered a rival in everything besides basketball, got it...

  • Author

 

???

 

Losing to a CCH or Campbell County is the same as losing to a SK when it boils down to it. Rival or not...

So they got their but kicked by a team that is considered a rival in everything besides basketball, got it...

 

I guess the parents from SK look at it that way. IDK what else to say. Sorry if it hurts your feelings.

Losing to a CCH or Campbell County is the same as losing to a SK when it boils down to it. Rival or not...

 

Dixie beat Campbell County and have not played CCH yet??? I'm afraid I don't understand your point.

  • Author

 

I guess the parents from SK look at it that way. IDK what else to say. Sorry if it hurts your feelings.

 

Parent? All 24 years of me has a "child" playing for SK. And last I checked Clyde has no affiliation with SK at all...

  • Author

 

Dixie beat Campbell County and have not played CCH yet??? I'm afraid I don't understand your point.

 

Sorry, when they lose to CCH..

Parent? All 24 years of me has a "child" playing for SK. And last I checked Clyde has no affiliation with SK at all...

 

Lol... the parents and you two :) Seriously, I have a child on Dixie's team and it was not anything out of the ordinary like other real rivalry games have been this year. Its ok if you want to keep looking at it that way though.

Parent? All 24 years of me has a "child" playing for SK. And last I checked Clyde has no affiliation with SK at all...

 

Have some buddies from back in the day I still enjoy seeing but that's. I just don't buy parents getting on here and making lame excuses. Dixie is what Dixie is. Not very good playing players that aren't ready for prime time. It will benefit them down the road a bit but not this year. It's like Michael Jackson and the Jackson brothers.

 

Ken is in a tough spot as a coach.

  • Author

Plain and simple, Brandon was by far the best player on the court. Simon Kenton was by far the best team on the court. If they play 10 times SK wins 8 of them.

Sorry, when they lose to CCH..

 

And what about the CC game? Lol, you were all about that one too :)

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.