Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner 77 Ryle 69

Featured Replies

  • Author
Could very well be the best big in the region next year with some work over the summer! Always seems to play hard everytime i see her. I also hear she is a great kid and an excellent student that is always nice to hear about a kid.

 

It is my understanding Madi will play with the Shining Stars AAU team once again this offseason and will continue to work very hard to improve her game. She should definitely be one of the top players in the 9th region next season.

Could very well be the best big in the region next year

 

Lest we forget about Miss Kiernan at NCC or Miss Smith at NDA.

Lest we forget about Miss Kiernan at NCC or Miss Smith at NDA.

 

I'll add to that too...Tibbs at Dixie and the Mayhaus twins at Holy Cross. All still a little raw, but all 6'2" and only sophomores! Ryle, Brossart and HHS have some really nice freshman bigs too!

 

Does anyone know if the Mayhaus girls play AAU in the summer? I thought one of them focuses on a different sport in the off season.

In the limited times I saw Jordan Scott last year I pegged her as a spot up shooter.

 

Tonight I was really impressed with her ability to create shots. A lot of kids try to spin move but rarely control the ball well enough (boys and girls). She controls it all the way through the spin which then allows her to get good shots including a nice step back 3. I was really impressed with her.

 

What a difference a year makes for Jordan. Last year nobody knew her but now is the front runner for POY in the 9th Region. Summer ball must have been very good for her!

Well,all I got to say is CVGWheats must have a gag order levied on him as he is getting his 2cents worth on the "Like" button...LOL

 

I need my fix here buddy, surprise me with a zinger or something...C]mon bud, lets go...

Well,all I got to say is CVGWheats must have a gag order levied on him as he is getting his 2cents worth on the "Like" button...LOL

 

I need my fix here buddy, surprise me with a zinger or something...C]mon bud, lets go...

 

No, no, no!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.