Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner 77 Ryle 69

Featured Replies

Final from Hebron. The Lady Cougars had a very balanced scoring attack tonight as Jordan Scott led the way with 24 points followed by Madi Meyers with 17. Freshman Hunter Hendricks played a very solid game at both ends of the court and had 14 points and Brooke Maines chipped in with 12 points. Freshman Taylor Gambrel stepped up and played a very solid game this evening after senior point guard Emily Pluto went down just before the half with what appears to be a high ankle sprain. Hard fought well played game by both teams. Congratulations to the Lady Cougars and good luck to both teams the rest of the year.

Was a little surprised to see how well Ryle hung in there considering Johnson still out (plus 3 other girls sitting with injuries on their bench). Could be interesting when she get's back.

Now thats more like it...:thumb:

 

Congrats to Conner, sounds like they are back on track. Good luck the rest of the yr...

Looks like young Miss Johnson has been through the ringer. Boot on her foot and a big bandage over her nose.

 

Ryle has some shooters in Connor (Coach Jim Connor's granddaughter) and the Martin girl.

 

Zero chance I want to get into a shooting contest with Jordan Scott.

 

I thought Maddie Myers was the difference.

BTW I got to check another off of the "BGPers I want to meet." Good to talk to BigZig tonight. Good to see him rocking Conner gear.

In the limited times I saw Jordan Scott last year I pegged her as a spot up shooter.

 

Tonight I was really impressed with her ability to create shots. A lot of kids try to spin move but rarely control the ball well enough (boys and girls). She controls it all the way through the spin which then allows her to get good shots including a nice step back 3. I was really impressed with her.

Congratulations to Conner, hope Pluto has a speedy recovery.

Congratulations to Conner, hope Pluto has a speedy recovery.

 

She was in some serious pain.

  • Author
BTW I got to check another off of the "BGPers I want to meet." Good to talk to BigZig tonight. Good to see him rocking Conner gear.

 

It was good to meet you as well Clyde. Always nice to put a face with a name. Hope to run in to you again.

  • Author
She was in some serious pain.

 

Lets hope the injury isn't too serious and that Emily will be back on the floor very soon. Conner will definitely need her down the stretch and at tournament time.

  • Author
Looks like young Miss Johnson has been through the ringer. Boot on her foot and a big bandage over her nose.

 

Ryle has some shooters in Connor (Coach Jim Connor's granddaughter) and the Martin girl.

 

Zero chance I want to get into a shooting contest with Jordan Scott.

 

I thought Maddie Myers was the difference.

 

Madi Meyers has played some excellent basketball since her return from an ankle injury.

Madi Meyers has played some excellent basketball since her return from an ankle injury.

 

Could very well be the best big in the region next year with some work over the summer! Always seems to play hard everytime i see her. I also hear she is a great kid and an excellent student that is always nice to hear about a kid.

Could very well be the best big in the region next year with some work over the summer! Always seems to play hard everytime i see her. I also hear she is a great kid and an excellent student that is always nice to hear about a kid.

 

Plus she gets fouled a lot AND makes FTs.

Could very well be the best big in the region next year with some work over the summer! Always seems to play hard everytime i see her. I also hear she is a great kid and an excellent student that is always nice to hear about a kid.

 

I agree! I was super impressed. With a little polish over the summer, she will be a force!

Could very well be the best big in the region next year with some work over the summer! Always seems to play hard everytime i see her. I also hear she is a great kid and an excellent student that is always nice to hear about a kid.

 

Agree with you. Works very under the basket. Not to many bigs can shoot free throws like her.

 

Also hope for a speedy recovery for Emily. Definitely need her back as soon as possible.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.