Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 82 Marshall 54

Featured Replies

I wan to really like this team but they have no chemistry together. I seem an instance when Poythress made a shot and a timeout was called Goodwin grabbed him from behind and Poythress pushed him away with some force. Could be nothing but to me it just shows how they don't have the same chemistry as prior teams.

 

I was thinking just the opposite watching the game and how they interacted together. People I was watching the game with even commented on how they seemed to be enjoying themselves and each other more.

Good to have connections, my man.

 

All depends on how you get those connections....

One complaint I have is that I wish Goodwin would just drive and put the shot up....you do not get degree of difficulty points with an extra pump fake or switching hands!!!!

  • Author
I was thinking just the opposite watching the game and how they interacted together. People I was watching the game with even commented on how they seemed to be enjoying themselves and each other more.

 

Noticed a lot of guys smiling and having fun today.

 

Harrow seemed loose. They increased their lead for the most part while he was playing.

 

Defense leaves a lot to be desired and Goodwin has to play under control. That kid is not scared to throw it up.

Noticed a lot of guys smiling and having fun today.

 

Harrow seemed loose. They increased their lead for the most part while he was playing.

 

Defense leaves a lot to be desired and Goodwin has to play under control. That kid is not scared to throw it up.

 

Saw that more today too.

Archie has to improve soon. He's nothing but a train wreck right now. Heck he even runs over and knocks down his teammates. Tazmanian Devil trying to play BB. Harrow looked great though and the overall team defense is looking better.

I was glad to see the Cats look a little better, Harrow looked like that he finally be getting with the program. As others have said, this team still has a long way to go. Hopefully will me a much better team at tournament time.

I wan to really like this team but they have no chemistry together. I seem an instance when Poythress made a shot and a timeout was called Goodwin grabbed him from behind and Poythress pushed him away with some force. Could be nothing but to me it just shows how they don't have the same chemistry as prior teams.

 

I agree. A leader has yet to emerge from this team. I do believe that things will get a lot better, just will take what we UK fans don't have....patience.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.