Montgomery County 81 George Rogers Clark 55

Plato

^ There were several dunks.....we are little.:D Game was about what I expected. Impressed with Wallace, he is very quick and athletic. MoCo is the team to beat in the 10th this year. Also like the play of D. Jones, also very athletic. Always good to see my friend Mcraycraft tonight. Hope you enjoyed your ALE-8. Didn't see Omar's dad tonight. Was he at the game?

[TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR=bgcolor: #FFFFFF]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]12/14/2012[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=bgcolor: #F2F5F9]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]Montgomery Co. 81[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]Clark Co. 55[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left][TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]Montgomery Co.[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]19[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]21[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]15[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]26[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left] [/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]81[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left][TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]Clark Co.[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]8[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]14[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]13[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]20[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left] [/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]55[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]Montgomery Co. (6-1) -- T. Jones 13, Prewitt 25, Hodgsen 9, C. Hall 2, D. Jones 13, Wallace 15, Fuller 2, H. Hall 2.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD=colspan: 2, align: left]Clark Co. (1-5) -- Warner 6, Caudill 10, King 4, M. Israel 12, Williams 1, Rose 1, Blanton 12, J. Israel 7, Sharrock 2.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Montgomery County

Lockridge 1 reb

T. Jones 13 pts 4 rebs 6 assist 5 steals

H. Hall 2 pts

Prewitt 25 pts 14 rebs 3 blks

Hodgson 9 pts

Fuller 2 pts

C. Hall 2 pts 2 rebs

D. Jones 13 pts 2 rebs

Wallace 15 pts 3 rebs 4 assist 3 rebs

Royce 1 reb

T. Combs 3 rebs

FG% 54.2

3pt% 37.5

FT% 68.8

GRC

Warner 6 pts 1 reb

Caudill 10 pts 1 reb

D. King 4 pts 3 rebs

M. Israel 12 pts 6 rebs

Williams 1 pts

Cornelius 1 reb

Rose 1 pt

Blanton 12 pts 6 rebs

J Israel 7 pts 2 rebs

Sharrock 2 pts

FG% 39

3pt% 60

FT% 64.5

Montgomery County 19 21 15 26 81

GRC 8 14 13 20 55

^ There were several dunks.....we are little.:D Game was about what I expected. Impressed with Wallace, he is very quick and athletic. MoCo is the team to beat in the 10th this year. Also like the play of D. Jones, also very athletic. Always good to see my friend Mcraycraft tonight. Hope you enjoyed your ALE-8. Didn't see Omar's dad tonight. Was he at the game?

Thank you so much for the Ale 8 and making sure we had a table tonight. Omar's dad was at the game. I am not for sure where he was sitting, but I saw him after the game.

I have to take my hat off to Sam Hodgson tonight. He came off the Montgomery County bench and went 3/3 from 3pt range. He is only a sophomore. Good job Sam!

Was he the curly headed kid? Going to be a good. You are most welcome on the table and ALE-8 my friend. Sorry I missed Omar's dad, always enjoying talking to him.

Was he the curly headed kid? Going to be a good. You are most welcome on the table and ALE-8 my friend. Sorry I missed Omar's dad, always enjoying talking to him.

Missed talking to you also. Was taking care of 98 year old Granny Wise and couldn't get away. Looked for you after game but you had gone. See you in Mt Sterling. Have a great Christmas

Missed talking to you also. Was taking care of 98 year old Granny Wise and couldn't get away. Looked for you after game but you had gone. See you in Mt Sterling. Have a great Christmas

98, wow, glad she could make it to the game and watch her grandson. You too have a great Holiday.

Montgomery's region to lose at this point but don't count Clark out..........they've proved to be very resilient over the past several years and I expect by tournament time they'll be a very tough out for whoever they play........including Montgomery.