Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville at Memphis

Featured Replies

I remember the last time we played Memphis like it was yesterday... probably because I can still taste Darius Washington's sweet, sweet tears.

 

 

 

[video=youtube_share;r-cqlbqJFWM]http://youtu.be/r-cqlbqJFWM

  • Author

In the video, you can see Washington turn to the Louisville bench after he's fouled. He rubs his finger and his thumb together and says "I'm money!"

 

:lol:

Last year's game in Louisville was awesome. Two things I remember: Memphis wore those incredible throwback uniforms and Rakeem Buckles had that ridiculous one-handed, behind his head offensive rebound.

There's nothing like the old days of Denny Crum and Dana Kirk.

I remember the last time we played Memphis like it was yesterday... probably because I can still taste Darius Washington's sweet, sweet tears.

 

 

 

[video=youtube_share;r-cqlbqJFWM]http://youtu.be/r-cqlbqJFWM

Didn't they play last season?
  • Author
Didn't they play last season?

I meant at Memphis.

I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Like missing a field goal, a penalty shot, a short putt, striking out looking....terrible feeling.

Why do I not recall that happening? What year was this?

 

I wanna say 6-7 years ago...04 maybe?

I was going to guess 2005.

 

Judging by Cal's appearance, this was obviously Pre-Orange Leaf.

I was going to guess 2005.

 

Judging by Cal's appearance, this was obviously Pre-Orange Leaf.

 

Looking it up, it was 2005. :thumb:

^ UL went to the Final Four that year? Same year UK got beat by Michigan State in Double OT, right?

^ UL went to the Final Four that year? Same year UK got beat by Michigan State in Double OT, right?

 

Don't know about UK, but yeah, Louisville went to the Final Four that season. Played that incredible regional final against West Virginia.

 

That was a heck of a way to leave Conference USA...

Don't know about UK, but yeah, Louisville went to the Final Four that season. Played that incredible regional final against West Virginia.

 

That's right...they had that big comeback.

 

That was Chuck Hayes' senior year & Michigan State beat them on Easter Sunday in Double OT. Seems like there were a bunch of great regional finals that year.

That's right...they had that big comeback.

 

That was Chuck Hayes' senior year & Michigan State beat them on Easter Sunday in Double OT. Seems like there were a bunch of great regional finals that year.

Actually the craziest one was the Saturday evening matchup that weekend when Illinois came back from like 15 points the last 4 minutes of the game against Arizona.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.