Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Chargers 12/2

Featured Replies

Does anyone know if this game is available on Dish anywhere?

  • Replies 49
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do not get why Pacman doesn' return every punt.

Merry Christmas

We do accept charity.

And more charity. Give till it hurts.

Same old Bengals.

Being a Bengals fan is painful.

Being a Bengals fan is painful.

 

You have to let go. I watch with zero expectations. I actually expect them to find a way to lose. Then we they win, I am pleasantly surprised. When they lose, no big deal because that is what I expected. :D

 

And today is starting to look like a loss. Dinner time.

I need a 10 step program. Step 2 will be quit traveling to Ft. Thomas.

You have to let go. I watch with zero expectations. I actually expect them to find a way to lose. Then we they win, I am pleasantly surprised. When they lose, no big deal because that is what I expected. :D

 

And today is starting to look like a loss. Dinner time.

 

Same here

3rd and long. Nothing can go wrong now.

the delay of game penalty cost the bolts 3 pts

Gruden will open with a deep one to A.J.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.