Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coach Cal to remain at UK 6-7 more years

Featured Replies

  • Replies 38
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Really? Where did you get that scoop? That's some shocking breaking news to me, I sure haven't heard that one before? :rolleyes:

And yes I am well aware of the community service coach does.He just is polishing up his act.You can put whip cream on a terd but underneath it is still a terd.

*insert obligatory post about Corey Maggette here*

 

Or Lance Thomas....

Or Myron Piggy....:lol:

 

Nothing screams clean as a whistle like a crack dealer paying your player.

How many times has Coach Mueller or the Highlands program been on any type of probation????? What I thought.I was raised a die hard UK fan.I still am a UK fan just not a fan of Coach Cals tactics.Trouble follows him wherever he has been.I like to win but not at the cost of the integrety of the program.He ruins a program than leaves town and leaves a mess EVERYWHERE he has been and UK it will be no different!!!! UK is a a top 5 program in basketball they deserve respect like a Duke program Coack K is a class act wins but within the rules no violations no probation.

 

Guess how many NCAA violations Coach Cal has in his career?

 

The correct answer is 1....Which is less than such coaches as Pitino, Coach K, Roy Williams, etc.

Guess how many NCAA violations Coach Cal has in his career?

 

The correct answer is 1....Which is less than such coaches as Pitino, Coach K, Roy Williams, etc.

I think Coach Channey had him pegged correct when he called him the White Devil.Maybe in 3 years you can call some fans from U Mass and Memphis to help take down your banners.Really doesnt matter because after the misarble team he put together this year when your knocked out in the first round of the NIT THE IDIOT KENTUCKY FANS WILL BE WANTING HIM FIRED LOL....

Edited by Randy Parker
Rule 8

I think Coach Channey had him pegged correct when he called him the White Devil.Maybe in 3 years you can call some fans from U Mass and Memphis to help take down your banners.Really doesnt matter because after the misarble team he put together this year when your knocked out in the first round of the NIT THE IDIOT KENTUCKY FANS WILL BE WANTING HIM FIRED LOL....

 

Why do you keep referring to UK as "your"? I am not part of the team.

 

Just so we're clear, you've admitted yourself in this thread you're a UK fan, and you're also calling UK fans idiots....:lol: So if my reasoning is correct, and I'm sure it is, you're calling yourself an idiot. :lol:

Bluebird, can you please list to me all the "dirty" acts that Coach Cal was found guilty of while coaching UMass and Memphis?

Bluebird, can you please list to me all the "dirty" acts that Coach Cal was found guilty of while coaching UMass and Memphis?

 

As I said he has a uncanny knack of leaving just before he is held accountable.But as im sure your aware of under his watch both programs were on probation the year after he decided to leave.He claimed to know nothing so skated on both programs.I am of the beleif that if it goes on under your watch your responsible for it and should not be allowed to leave and claim you had nothing to do with the wrong doing.And to clarify I didnt mean all UK fans are idiots what I ment is there is a certain segment of UK fans who are.Certainlly wasnt referring to myself lol.

Bluebird, can you please list to me all the "dirty" acts that Coach Cal was found guilty of while coaching UMass and Memphis?

 

Also if you can believe Marcus Canby coach Cal knew everything that was going on at U Mass.Read his book I will get the title for you.

^So then I assume you think Coach K is dirty too? I mean there were quite a few players (those mentioned in this thread) that committed violations under his watch.

Also if you can believe Marcus Canby coach Cal knew everything that was going on at U Mass.Read his book I will get the title for you.

And yes I know Marcus Camby later retracted his statement about Coach Cal.I am talking about what he said when it first came out.I am well aware that when Kentucky hired Coach Cal. Marcus Camby retracted his original statement.....

^So then I assume you think Coach K is dirty too? I mean there were quite a few players (those mentioned in this thread) that committed violations under his watch.

The differance is Coach K did not run from the allegations,He stayed and delt with and took responsibilty for what happened under his watch not run to the next program that would have him.Thats the differance in a class act and a gutter dweller.

The differance is Coach K did not run from the allegations,He stayed and delt with and took responsibilty for what happened under his watch not run to the next program that would have him.Thats the differance in a class act and a gutter dweller.

 

I hardly call taking a NBA Head Coaching job at the peak of your early career "ducking and running".

 

And saying that he left Memphis to stay out of trouble and not deal with the allegations is a joke. He took a Head Coach at his dream job.

 

Had left UMass or Memphis for a lower caliber postion, or even something on the same level, I'd give it to you. You're reaching.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.