Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville/Prestonsburg Updates

Featured Replies

Please post updates in this thread.

I couldn't make the trip to Prestonsburg,so I will give updates from the radio broadcast...

I couldn't make the trip to Prestonsburg,so I will give updates from the radio broadcast...
Thanks and Go ADs!!!
Thanks and Go ADs!!!

Thanks to you brother...keep the Jumpers updates coming.

Thanks to you brother...keep the Jumpers updates coming.
I will!

Any updates?

7-3 at the half...

 

The Ads have had great field position all night long,just not playing smart football.

7-3 at the half...

 

The Ads have had great field position all night long,just not playing smart football.

 

Playing uninspired football so far. Minds are clearly not in this game.

Surprising score...Pburg is way down this year

Playing uninspired football so far. Minds are clearly not in this game.

Are you at the game?I look for the Ads to come out smoking the second half.

#1 seed...

 

Weak district...

 

The normal Pburg team is at least competitive against Belfry...this year Pirates had Starters out at Halftime. The Blackcats are very, very young and their defense has been porous at best.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.