Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Broncos are only a 3 to 4 point favorite over the Bengals... (Add the Giants!)

Featured Replies

Moving from 3 to 6 is pretty significant.

 

Really significant. Funny thing though is its late so it's not the big guys that bet it early it's the regular joes. My Guess is the pros will take +6

Some guy on Cappersmall said he just posted that he saw some guy put $20,000 on Denver. I don't know where he can get that kind of action, but interesting.

Coming down to the wire...

Edited by HammerTime

How often do road dogs cover in the NFL?

 

Denver was the favorite.

Vegas won't allow any certain side to get too big of a percentage, such as home dogs, etc.

Some guy on Cappersmall said he just posted that he saw some guy put $20,000 on Denver. I don't know where he can get that kind of action, but interesting.

 

I bet they had some fun last night in vegas!

Giants come into town as 4 point favs. Better jump on that early as well!

  • Author
Giants come into town as 4 point favs. Better jump on that early as well!

 

I see that and again I just don't understand. I think the Giants come to town very hungry...

Denver was the favorite.

 

Duh. I meant visiting teams that are favored.

Get on that -4 now, it won't last long.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.