Jackson City 57 Greenup Co 50

Yo expect to get the borderline calls at home. It is the un-borderline calls that are drastically causing problems between out of region games. I am sure Greenup got the benefit of the calls at Greenup. Also the KHSAA needs to put a gameplan in place to level the playing field. It is worse in football. Officials and the system are out of control in high school sports and I am not just talking about this game, if indeed it was bad,

Im just stating what I heard. I wasnt there, nor do I really care. All Im saying is thats a little lopsided if true. Im glad for Jackson, they deserve the credit they are getting. Dont think Im not. I dont know if thats true or not, just stating what I heard. Im not complaining either:-D

These two teams played earlier in Dec. with J.C. getting hammered at Green-up 79-52. Does changing the place at which teams play have a 27 point difference?? WHO officiated from the 14th in this game?

Yes, considering Jackson played horrible at Greenup County and that game was early on in the year. Look at Jackson's schedule and see how they are playing this year. Not trying to down Greenup, but a 27 point loss earlier on in the season was kind of a fluke for Jackson. I knew these kids would play better and several others did also, just look at the prediction thread. Jackson played a heck of a lot better D in this game and Greenup did not bank any three's in either. I just wish these kids had another shot at East Ridge to further prove my point.

I heard the fouls were 22 against 8. Go figure on that one

Was you at the game? I guess not. In football if one team gets 10 penalties and the other gets 2, does that mean the game was called unfair or one team just can't wait for the snap or stop from grabbing a blocker ect.. In baseball if one pitcher strikes out 15 and walks 0 and the other pitcher walks 10 and strikes out 2 does that mean the game was unfair or that one guy just can't throw the ball across the plate. Do you see where I'm going with this friend. Greenup was a much more physical team and pressed just about the whole game and played a man to man in your face bump in run defense. Jackson pressed some and played a zone. If you know basketball then you go figure. It doesn't take NASA to solve this one.

Not being mean here but just trying to be like Barney and nip it in the bud before anything gets started. Greenup was very physical.

I stated I wasnt at the game. I know how basketball is, it can be a very pyshical sport. I was just wondering if this is true. I watched the South Carolina game, Jackson got some great calls there and they needed to be called. I just wondering if this game was like that one.