Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle/Boone County Predictions

Who wins? 27 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who will win and why?

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A great game to go to and read a book. :D

A great game to go to and read a book. :D

You're act is tired.

You're act is tired.

 

Couldn't agree with you more.. It's getting old.

 

Back to the topic at hand, Boone had a good offensive showing last week against Dixie while the Ryle offense continued to struggle. I predict Boone wins 21-14

  • Author

Unless Ryle can get their offense going, it will be a long game for Ryle. Their offense is stagnate and slow to develop. This will be a close game Ryle 14 Boone 7

You're act is tired.

 

Did you enjoy your crow?

Did you enjoy your crow?

I did and said as much in the thread. My point is that I'd like to see you put something substantive into the threads in which you post.

I did and said as much in the thread. My point is that I'd like to see you put something substantive into the threads in which you post.

 

 

There might be 5 passes thrown in this game. Every play will be run right or run up the middle.

Did you enjoy your crow?

 

This too is starting to get old.. You need some new material.

There might be 5 passes thrown in this game. Every play will be run right or run up the middle.
See, that wasn't so hard, was it? Well done.
I did and said as much in the thread. My point is that I'd like to see you put something substantive into the threads in which you post.

 

I put the truth in the threads I don't sugar coat anything! :D

This too is starting to get old.. You need some new material.

 

 

Better get used to it I hand it out every week!

I think Boone will win. 14 to 7

There might be 5 passes thrown in this game. Every play will be run right or run up the middle.

 

Actually Boone has been throwing the ball a lot in games when their skilled players are healthy.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.