Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie/Boone County Predictions

Who wins? 27 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Dixie Heights
      29%
    • Boone County
      70%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Anyone have any thoughts on this game? Should be a good game..I'm going with the Colonels in a close game. Dixie 27 Boone Cty 24..Mods could we get a poll on this one..Thanks.

I don't know much about Dixie, except from watching last years very good freshman team. I do know that Boone is banged up pretty good and that confidence is likly not very high. Dixie 24 - 14.

Poll added.

Boone Co. 21-14.

I know Boone is banged up a little but think they will still have enough to win this one by a touchdown or two.

i think boone easily wins this game 30-0

Should be close; I believe that Dixie wins though.

I can see the game going either way but I expect Boone to win.

Who is out for Boone?

I believe Dixie wins this one. The Boyle County game was closer than the score indicated. There were a couple huge plays called on Dixie that may have changed the outcome. Dixie has also made a couple of moves to interior D-line to stop the run. Dixie 34 Boone 20.

Boston is the only player out and he's done for the season. This will be the first game since week 1 where Boone will have all there playmakers healthy!

Is Diaw 100%?

 

Yes he is 100% i don't believe Jeremiah "jet" Williams is fully recovered he only played defense at male and didn't seem up to normal speed

  • Author

Moore Left, Moore right and Caple up the middle sounds like a winning recipe for the Colonels this friday night.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.