Boyd County 57 Fairview 52

I don't believe that was 48 hrs shooter??? Remember, silence is golden :laugh:

But yes, it was a very physical game for both sides and the refs set thetone for that kind of play early and stayed with it. Personally, I don't like that kind of game, but I can't do anything about it. It also didn't help Fairview that Barker was ice cold from the field either, he just never got on track offensively or defensively, as he was way overmatched by Owens.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a little skeptical about Benny Hinn's abilities.

We were in Myrtle Beach one year (this was back when Benny had BIG hair), and we were flipping through the channels. Our boy Benny appeared on the screen, and was talking to mothers with sick babies. Naturally, for a small honorarium, he could cure the baby. After about five minutes, he told the viewing audience to hold the baby up to the screen, and he would heal them over the airwaves.

Must have worked, because I didn't see any sick babies at our hotel the rest of the day.

Come to think of it, there was one baby with some bad radiation burns ... but he wasn't sick.

Frances

I don't believe that was 48 hrs shooter??? Remember, silence is golden :laugh:

But yes, it was a very physical game for both sides and the refs set thetone for that kind of play early and stayed with it. Personally, I don't like that kind of game, but I can't do anything about it. It also didn't help Fairview that Barker was ice cold from the field either, he just never got on track offensively or defensively, as he was way overmatched by Owens.

LETS get the RULES straight! The 48 hours MIA standard is exclusive to at41

(he's the guy with the tatoo on his forehead) and its only in effect if your team loses (my team won tonight 58-52) and as far as being at a loss for words, I feel pretty fluid tonight , so BRING IT ON :dancingpa