NDA

SSC

I have heard that Haylee Smith is eligible to play this year for NDA, does anyone know if this is true. I hope that is the case, what a loss for Rlye but they always seem to reload.

If this is true, it will not be long before we hear from Softballfan14 to confirm things.

What a BIG boost to the ND softball program. I just love her attitude on the field, what every coach wishes for.:thumb:

I have heard that Haylee Smith is eligible to play this year for NDA, does anyone know if this is true. I hope that is the case, what a loss for Rlye but they always seem to reload.

Lawnboy, you seem to know me well.

Yes SSC, Haylee is eligible and is looking forward to representing the Pandas!

That's great, even though I have a strong dislike for NDA I think that is great!! (mainly bc they beat us in soccer) I wonder what is going through the Ryle coaches head now that they have had several key kids choose not to play and their top player transfer. Kinda sounds like Billy G is coaching out there.

Best of luck wish it wasn't to late for Maddy to transfer. Going kinda suck seeing her sit out her senior year.

That's great, even though I have a strong dislike for NDA I think that is great!! (mainly bc they beat us in soccer) I wonder what is going through the Ryle coaches head now that they have had several key kids choose not to play and their top player transfer. Kinda sounds like Billy G is coaching out there.

Best of luck wish it wasn't to late for Maddy to transfer. Going kinda suck seeing her sit out her senior year.

Thanks! I know Haylee would enjoy a year playing softball with Maddy!!

Our house is looking forward to the upcoming season. :clap:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Congratulations! That is awesome and will surely strengthen both the basketball and softball programs at NDA. They should be competing for a regional title in both sports. I am looking forward to watching her play.

CRAP! ...Just kidding. But I'm sure that's the feeling of several folks! Very happy for her. She seems to be a great kid. I have coached against her in bball for years.

My daughter plays softball and basketball too! This makes ND pretty strong. Means she'll have to step it up to compete with ND!

WOW!!!! You actually made sense! LOL!

Made sense, but did we ask "how" she was eligible on this thread? Can't worry about what we can't control. ND and Haylee seem to be in a better place. It just sucks to have to beat a ND team with her addtion...bball and softball! But good for them.

I know the basis of the decision but I feel that's between the schools and Haylee and her family. If they wish to discuss it, that is up to them. Best of luck to Haylee, a tremendous softball player.

I agree but did not see where anyone asked for the Smith family to discuss. I may be the only one on here that thinks this way but I think it would be great if more people did share their likes and dislikes about certain schools or coaches. Anyone that has been on a message board before should know that there are two sides to every story so just bc one side is presented on here doesn't mean it would be taken as fact.