NDA

SSC

I agree but did not see where anyone asked for the Smith family to discuss. I may be the only one on here that thinks this way but I think it would be great if more people did share their likes and dislikes about certain schools or coaches. Anyone that has been on a message board before should know that there are two sides to every story so just bc one side is presented on here doesn't mean it would be taken as fact.

I have discussed some of what occurred. Different thread & forum and didn't specifically name school & coaches but seems a lot of people knew who I was referring to. I don't have a problem telling anyone what our family went through. It was a draining season and summer to say the least. Fighting administration that turns its head to bullying and harassment took its toll on all of us. But during the whole fight, found out that we aren't the first and that it's been allowed for well over a decade, so why correct it now....thus I am pretty sure Haylee won't be the last to suffer at the hands of adults that are supposed to be role models......That is the reason Haylee was removed completely out of Boone County Schools. She's in a better place and looking forward to her future!! That is what truly matters in this whole thing.

Made sense, but did we ask "how" she was eligible on this thread? Can't worry about what we can't control. ND and Haylee seem to be in a better place. It just sucks to have to beat a ND team with her addtion...bball and softball! But good for them.

Having Haylee fall in your lap for basketball and softball is like waking up to Manna in the desert. Good for both her and NDA - I hope it works out for all involved.

NDA was an up and coming team this past year until they fell apart in the post season. Where would they rank with the addition of Smith? I would have to think they may be the favorite to win the region depending on who Ryle has back and who is or is not playing for them. Would think this will be another down year for the region unless teams like Connor and Boone, NDA and maybe Dixie can step up.

NDA was an up and coming team this past year until they fell apart in the post season. Where would they rank with the addition of Smith? I would have to think they may be the favorite to win the region depending on who Ryle has back and who is or is not playing for them. Would think this will be another down year for the region unless teams like Connor and Boone, NDA and maybe Dixie can step up.

My preseason top three will be Boone County, Conner and NDA in no specific order. The ninth region should be very competitive this season with no clear favorite IMO. Looking forward to it and looking forward to the NDA/Ryle game as well. Can someone let us know as soon as that game is scheduled so we do not make other plans?

My preseason top three will be Boone County, Conner and NDA in no specific order. The ninth region should be very competitive this season with no clear favorite IMO. Looking forward to it and looking forward to the NDA/Ryle game as well. Can someone let us know as soon as that game is scheduled so we do not make other plans?QUOTE]

Should be having coaches/scheduling meeting before the end of the month, so we'll know something here very shortly.