Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

Who said anything about putting a kid down? My only point was that it was to bad that both teams were not full strength in the second half. What if your QB would of left the game? Think it would of affected the outcome?

 

The point is Conner cant stop Coopers D Line last year and this year !

  • Replies 38
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are wrong. Changed everything. This was a very close game. Copper got a nice break. They won. That's all that matters.

I may be wrong, but i believe it was 20-6 when the QB went out of the game.

It really wasn't as close as the final score showed, but either way, both are very good teams this year and whoever goes further in the playoffs this year i will be rooting for. I'd love to see one of the local teams bring home a championship. My son has too many friends on Conner's team and I have too many parents that are very good friends on Conner's team to ever root against them (except when they play Cooper) our kids have played football together for 11 years now and I just love watching kids i watched grow up before my eyes play against eachother,

I have no anger toward any member of BGP, if it came off that way then i apologize.

 

as far as last years game, Cooper was actually playing better before Conner's QB got knocked out of the game in the 2nd half, Conner managed to make the score look closer once the QB was knocked out.

 

As far as the HC game, Conner kept Barker and Co. in until 3 min's left in the 3rd qtr, how is that pulling them early? Conner also didn't have a running clock before halftime like Cooper did. Just saying

 

as far as the playoff game last year, yes Cooper could of and should of played better and won that game, they had 3 TD's called back by penalites which were very dicey at best. but they still lost as it was the very first time in school history they ever played in the playoffs. As far as Conner being 1 pt away from moving on in the playoffs, just like Cooper they still lost.

 

As i referred to before i find it humorous when i see posts claiming Conner is better if they beat Cooper this year, yet the same criteria according to the same people doesn't come into play for last season. It's Conner is better no matter what, if they lose to Cooper then we still claim them to be better, if they beat Cooper then that proves they are better. I'd love to live in that fantasy world of thinking lol

 

Really should get your facts straight before making false statements. Conner's QB was pulled at the 7:07 mark against HC, fact.

 

Fantasy world? Take a look in the mirror. Who do you think had a more successful season last year? No fantasy world here.

 

I may be wrong, but i believe it was 20-6 when the QB went out of the game.

It really wasn't as close as the final score showed, but either way, both are very good teams this year and whoever goes further in the playoffs this year i will be rooting for. I'd love to see one of the local teams bring home a championship. My son has too many friends on Conner's team and I have too many parents that are very good friends on Conner's team to ever root against them (except when they play Cooper) our kids have played football together for 11 years now and I just love watching kids i watched grow up before my eyes play against eachother,

 

Conner's QB was "knocked" out of the game when the scoreboard read 10-7 Cooper. It was right around the 7:45 mark of the 3rd. But, oh yeah.......I forgot, Conner was getting dominated. Fantasy world is alive and well.

The point is Conner cant stop Coopers D Line last year and this year !

 

Great subject change and ignored the question completely. Nice.

Great subject change and ignored the question completely. Nice.

 

Please sit bye me at the game !!!

 

Please sit bye me at the game !!!

 

Would love to!!!

Really should get your facts straight before making false statements. Conner's QB was pulled at the 7:07 mark against HC, fact.

 

Fantasy world? Take a look in the mirror. Who do you think had a more successful season last year? No fantasy world here.

 

 

 

Conner's QB was "knocked" out of the game when the scoreboard read 10-7 Cooper. It was right around the 7:45 mark of the 3rd. But, oh yeah.......I forgot, Conner was getting dominated. Fantasy world is alive and well.

 

Oh, I'm sorry, I was going by what was reported on here about the HC game, bottom line the starters were still playing in the 3rd qtr, I thought so. Which brings us to my original question, how do you come to the conclusion that Conner is better because they scored more points against HC with their starters in the game into the second half while still giving up 21 points?

 

And as far as last years game, anyone who saw it knows the game was never as close as the score, yes if you want to use the word "dominated" well that would be a good way of calling it I guess.

 

Either way, this year will be a tough one for cooper I think, I've thought all year that game will be our toughest of the season.

 

Oh, I'm sorry, I was going by what was reported on here about the HC game, bottom line the starters were still playing in the 3rd qtr, I thought so. Which brings us to my original question, how do you come to the conclusion that Conner is better because they scored more points against HC with their starters in the game into the second half while still giving up 21 points?

 

And as far as last years game, anyone who saw it knows the game was never as close as the score, yes if you want to use the word "dominated" well that would be a good way of calling it I guess.

 

Either way, this year will be a tough one for cooper I think, I've thought all year that game will be our toughest of the season.

 

Just try and keep things as factual as possible. Makes for a more credible experience. Don't like when things are distorted to discredit or in this case credit. The C/C game will be a good one. Good luck to your team.

Just try and keep things as factual as possible. Makes for a more credible experience. Don't like when things are distorted to discredit or in this case credit. The C/C game will be a good one. Good luck to your team.

Good luck to you all also. Friends of a lot of parents on Conner and hope one of the two teams take state, of course I want cooper to be my first choice though lol

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.