BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week One

Godot

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all this isn't a complaint but why would we be able to claim a player who's already played a game for week one? Shouldn't all players be locked until the week #2 waiver wire? I know it's an early game but it's no different than a team playing the early game on Sunday, a player has a breakout and we all have to wait until the WW to have the opportunity to claim that player.

First of all this isn't a complaint but why would we be able to claim a player who's already played a game for week one? Shouldn't all players be locked until the week #2 waiver wire? I know it's an early game but it's no different than a team playing the early game on Sunday, a player has a breakout and we all have to wait until the WW to have the opportunity to claim that player.

:idunno: but I look at it like the trading of players for picks.

There is an early game (Wednesday or Thursday) every week this year. We have always had FA until Sunday morning of the first game.