Danville 28 Boyle County 21

PurplePride92

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Covington Holy Cross and New Cath in NKy do not look like 2A title contenders. If not Danville, then who?
That's my arguement, Danville has made the best case so far as #1 in 2A. HC and NCC will be there come playoff time and Somerset is right there with them. From the west side of the state you have Owensboro Catholic, Murray , and DeSales.

Covington Holy Cross and New Cath in NKy do not look like 2A title contenders. If not Danville, then who?

Based on what we have seen so far I would place Somerset or Owensboro Catholic at the top. The next 3 weeks will tell me more about the Ads. Playing Corbin this Friday at home who has played three close games against good competition to start their season. Following that will be a home contest with S'western, a team that Somerset totally dismantled and a team that Danville always struggles with. The last pre-disrict contest is a road game with an intense, new rival at Green Co.

Survive those three first and then we will see if the Ads are for real. We haven't heard the last from NCC/CHC either in my opinion. I don't know enough to speak about Glasgow or Murray, but I am certain they will have something to say about their half of 2A.

Let me preface this by saying: I could care less and am not trying to stir the pot.

There is a conspiracy theory around town that Boyle County sabotaged their own bell in hopes of motivating their team but the plan backfired. Anyone else heard this?

Let me preface this by saying: I could care less and am not trying to stir the pot.

There is a conspiracy theory around town that Boyle County sabotaged their own bell in hopes of motivating their team but the plan backfired. Anyone else heard this?

Nope. Why would Boyle do that when they have dominated the series in recent times?

Nope. Why would Boyle do that when they have dominated the series in recent times?

I have no idea, just a rumor that is going around town. Why did the security camera conveniently die during the exact time the painting was done? Why did they use water-based paint, which washes off with water? Why was nothing else painted at all?