Kevin Spurlock to Perry County Central

I have had a few experiences with Coach Spurlock. I found him to be above average as a coach. I also found him to be arrogant and difficult to deal with. His people skills are lacking to say the least. He must be a good interview as he keeps getting good jobs!

I'd say interview didn't even happen.....Supt. Amis evidently owes a political favor with Spurlock.....if not, he shouldn't even have been given consideration........
Why is it players,coaches,administration,etc. are seemingly always going from place to place in that area of Kentucky?, whether it be Hazard to PCC or KCC or Breathitt or vice versa? In your opinion where is the best place to Coach in that area? Thanks.

Why is it players,coaches,administration,etc. are seemingly always going from place to place in that area of Kentucky?, whether it be Hazard to PCC or KCC or Breathitt or vice versa? In your opinion where is the best place to Coach in that area? Thanks.
There is no good place to be in the coaching ranks in Eastern Ky. as politics rules your every waking existence....a coach can be doing a fantastic job at a given school and a board race or a superintendent change could send him or her packing!!! Not right and not fair but that is the bottom line and it doesn't keep these coaches from hanging in there and moving around.....strange world in Eastern Ky.

It's no different in Louisville for that matter.