Muslim Brotherhood dismisses military in Egypt

jericho

Indeed it is.

I've read some revealing articles about her and her past relationships. Amazes me she doesn't get brought up more often.

She's the woman from Iran, correct? She's the Senior Advisor for intergovernmental affairs in the Obama administration. I think her father-in-law was Vernon Jarrett? He is from Chicago, well-known guy, helped elect Herald Washington as Mayor.

Yes she is from Iran.

She was born in Iran to American parents. She was educated and raised here in the states.

Moved to London when she was five and then returned to the states when she was 7.

Educated at North Herman High School, Stanford University and the University of Michigan Law School.

Edited by Hatz

Yes she is from Iran.

Vernon Jarrett has an interesting background. Worked for the radical Chicago Defender backed in the '40s along with Frank Marshal Davis. In '46 he was elected to the Illinois Council of the Communist Party’s youth wing, which was known as American Youth for Democracy.

I'm wondering if he had much of an influence on Valerie?

Vernon Jarrett has an interesting background. Worked for the radical Chicago Defender backed in the '40s along with Frank Marshal Davis. In '46 he was elected to the Illinois Council of the Communist Party’s youth wing, which was known as American Youth for Democracy.

I'm wondering if he had much of an influence on Valerie?

I'm curious how this paper gets the description "radical." I can't tell from a simple wiki article: Chicago Defender - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Things described there don't seem radical to me but probably were very radical in an America that did not even have an integrated military yet. I also wonder how having him as a father-in-law for roughly 4 years was a great influence when she seperated and divorced his son???

Here is a copy of Vernon Jarrett's simple bio: Vernon Jarrett - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm sure there are things out there to support these things but I'd like to see some background rather than accusation some sites have.

Here's Frank Marshall Davis. Frank Marshall Davis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I wonder why context isn't considered with him. A lot of people were called communist in the 40's and 50's just because they were pro-labor, or de-segregationist. I'm not saying he was or wasn't. I can't tell from a lot I've looked up.