August 13, 201214 yr How would you penalize a CEO for calling one of his employees??? Its the NCAA. They just punish the program.
August 13, 201214 yr How would you penalize a CEO for calling one of his employees??? For calling? You can't. For calling and saying your boy should come to the school I am an official booster? Seems like the NCAA would be interested in that.
August 13, 201214 yr You do realize Goodman is an actual journalist and isn't anything close to a blogger, right? Isn't that what he started out as?
August 14, 201214 yr Isn't that what he started out as? And your point is?? I started out as an Accounting Coop, by your logic I must still be a Coop....
August 14, 201214 yr Isn't that what he started out as? Believe his first big gig was as a recruiting guy for the Scout network...
August 21, 201214 yr Gaddy's mom worked for Fed Ex and the CEO was calling her to talk out of the blue if I remember the story correctly... That is how I remember it.. being a former Memphian and all.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.