Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Atlanta Braves front office

Featured Replies

Is bad......just bad..

  • Replies 38
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Details, please.

Is bad......just bad..

 

Makes no sense. Actually the Braves front office is very good.

Makes no sense. Actually the Braves front office is very good.

 

I would think the last decade of success would support that.

Is bad......just bad..

 

 

At what?

 

I would think the last decade of success would support that.

 

Didn't say their ownership was very good, just their front office. Some may see that as the same but I differ with it.

Didn't say their ownership was very good, just their front office. Some may see that as the same but I differ with it.

 

Nitpick as to who is good and who is bad. I'm just saying in a results-oriented world they're at the top tier.

 

Nitpick as to who is good and who is bad. I'm just saying in a results-oriented world they're at the top tier.

 

Couldn't tell if you were saying their last decade was bad or good.

Didn't say their ownership was very good, just their front office. Some may see that as the same but I differ with it.

 

I'm pretty sure Clyde was agreeing with you.

Couldn't tell if you were saying their last decade was bad or good.

 

My post in response to your post didn't make that clear? Who in the right mind could argue that the Braves have not been a strong franchise and performer?

 

I'm pretty sure Clyde was agreeing with you.

 

Hard to tell sometimes..haha not many people agree with me when it comes to the Braves. Ha

Perhaps he means bad in a good way. You know like "That Aroldis Chapman is one bad closer. "

  • Author

I've been a Braves fan my entire life.

 

No I mean bad.

 

John Schuerholz was good, very good at winning divisions.

 

BUT they are afraid to/will not pull the trigger on deals to get them over the top.

I've been a Braves fan my entire life.

 

No I mean bad.

 

John Schuerholz was good, very good at winning divisions.

 

BUT they are afraid to/will not pull the trigger on deals to get them over the top.

 

 

When did Schuerholz leave? I'm pretty sure Ted Turner was a little more liberal with his money than the current ownership is.

I'd take their track record of success. Just saying.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.