Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ensworth (TN) vs. LexCath on ESPNU August 25th

Featured Replies

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20120702/SPORTS07/120702012/Ensworth-game-to-be-televised-on-ESPNU-in-August-

 

 

“We’re excited to have a program like that come in,” Lexington Catholic Coach Bill Letton said of the matchup with Ensworth, which will be part of his program’s annual Bluegrass Bowl. “They’ve certainly made their mark on the football landscape, not just in (Tennessee) but on a national level. It’s an honor for us to have somebody like that come up here and play.”

I agree. I have seen Ensworth a few times. Don't know what they have coming back but as far as talent they are usually a Trinity/St.X clone.

 

As a matter of fact, they beat Brentwood Academy and Montgomery Bell nearly as bad as Trinity did.

I'm happy to see Lex Cath getting some big stage attention and hope this is a good game, but I believe that Ensworth will be too much also. Regardless of how the game goes, this will be an excellent test to get them ready for the rest of the season.

I applaud LC for stepping up to the plate. I agree that playing this type of competition will help them get better & prepare them for the rest of the season but it will be no fun because they are going to be serverily over matched & this one will probaly get out of hand. Ensworth is the type of team that Trinity,Highlands, or St X should be playing. I hope LC proves me wrong & pulls the upset.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.