Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corn on the cob

Featured Replies

The guy in the video says four minutes per ear. Should it be four minutes or two minutes?

The guy in the video says four minutes per ear. Should it be four minutes or two minutes?

 

I nuked it for the 4 minutes in my microwave - although the corn itself ended up a bit overdone (but it's not like that ruined it or anything...). I would guess is depends on your microwave. I have a feeling that in mine, 2 minutes wouldn't have cut it, probably something closer would have been ideal.

 

Did that muddy the water for you any more? :lol:

Did that muddy the water for you any more? :lol:

Nicely...thanks! :D
  • Author
The guy in the video says four minutes per ear. Should it be four minutes or two minutes?

 

Interesting, I was going from memory and nuked it 2 minutes per ear, or put 2 in for a total of 4 minutes. It worked great. I have a pretty good micro. I could not imagine how hot it would get if I did it for 4 minutes each. Mine was tender as can be.

Interesting, I was going from memory and nuked it 2 minutes per ear, or put 2 in for a total of 4 minutes. It worked great. I have a pretty good micro. I could not imagine how hot it would get if I did it for 4 minutes each. Mine was tender as can be.
Well, he did sort of look like he was handling nuclear fuel rods. :cool:

It worked Great at 4 min per ear in our microwave .Thanks TAC and CWB for the tip !

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.