Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NBPA Top 100 Camp

Featured Replies

At this point I think they could play together at a pretty high level, but it wouldn't be ideal for what Cal likes to do at the 1 and 2 in terms of size and athleticism. Both are heady guards that know how to play, but neither are going to be the type that is a major force going to the rim along side each other. I don't see it as an ideal fit, but one that would win a lot of games together either way...

 

Kind of how I look at it too, just wanted prospective from someone with some real know how. I could see Cal using the services of one, but not both and more than likely that will end up with Russell not being on the team. Not going to complain though, Cals strategy of long athletic slashing guards has been working pretty good, don't see a need to fix it. Kentucky rarely produces high D-1's so the prospect of losing one of the few we do kind of stings.

Was Mudlay there? UK offered him.

  • Author
Was Mudlay there? UK offered him.

 

Yes he was. Liked his game a lot...

  • Author
Who were your top 10 players at the camp, GT?

 

Sorry, guess I missed this the other day.

 

Guys that really stood out to me were Anthony "Cat" Barber, Kuran Iverson, Cliff Alexander, Noah Vonleh, Kevon Looney, John Egbunu, Emmanuel Muiday, Andrew Harrison, Anton Gill and Deonte Burton...

Edited by gametime

Y

Sorry, guess I missed this the other day.

 

Guys that really stood out to me were Anthony "Cat" Barber, Kuran Iverson, Cliff Alexander, Noah Vonleh, Kevon Looney, John Egbunu, Emmanuel Muiday, Andrew Harrison, Anton Gill and Deonte Burton...

 

Cool. Thanks for the insight.

Sorry, guess I missed this the other day.

 

Guys that really stood out to me were Anthony "Cat" Barber, Kuran Iverson, Cliff Alexander, Noah Vonleh, Kevon Looney, John Egbunu, Emmanuel Muiday, Andrew Harrison, Anton Gill and Deonte Burton...

 

I've read Kuran Iverson is really starting to turn it up. He was the next big thing entering high school but most felt he hadn't lived up to all the hype/potential. Hearing he has now finally took his game to the next level.

  • Author
I've read Kuran Iverson is really starting to turn it up. He was the next big thing entering high school but most felt he hadn't lived up to all the hype/potential. Hearing he has now finally took his game to the next level.

 

Need to see it more than just one camp, but he looked really good last week. Consistency will be the key...

Need to see it more than just one camp, but he looked really good last week. Consistency will be the key...

 

Was Zack LaVine there? I read he committed to UCLA tonight.

  • Author
Was Zack LaVine there? I read he committed to UCLA tonight.

 

He was there, but I didn't see him do much. Averaged 4.5 points, 1 asst and 2 reb a game...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.