UK vs. Purdue in an elimination game on the Big Ten Network

Theoldguy

The UK vs Purdue elimination game today at 4pm can be seen on the Big Ten Network on Insight/TW in Northern Kentucky on channel 920/527.

And for the first time ever, I am so glad that it is part of a package that I have purchased for other stations. I honestly don't think I have watched one show on the channel but it will be worth it today, to be able to see this game.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got done speaking with Rich and indeed it is a game time decision.

UK has to beat Purdue than beat Kent State at 8pm tonight than again on Monday.

BTW if all the above happens (and I hope and think it will) we UK fans have to be rooting against Oregon as if they win out, UK would play them in Eugene Oregon but if they lose and Kentucky wins, the next round would be played in Lexington, Ky

Nope! The BTN is only bringing the Big Ten Teams and EPSN didn't go to Gary, Ind and who can really blame them for that! :D

I second the Gary statement if it is anything like downtown Chicago when the sun goes down...Last year I went in a Chicago Pizza joint and it was daylight and the environment in the city was chilled, when I walked out I hear gun pops and sirens and thats it...Very scary I ran to my car...:scared:

I second the Gary statement if it is anything like downtown Chicago when the sun goes down...Last year I went in a Chicago Pizza joint and it was daylight and the environment in the city was chilled, when I walked out I hear gun pops and sirens and thats it...Very scary I ran to my car...:scared:

Been to both and Chicago is much safer city to visit than Gary IMHO!

Would have loved to attend one of the Regional but unless you lived on the East/West coast or Fla you were out of luck and to have the only Regional played anywhere near us, in Gary, Ind was indeed a joke!

Just got my first look at the complex and it reminded me what it was like looking outside of Old Crosley Field in Cincinnati, with the the X-way and the railroad tracks running around the ball park!

The place is completely empty, compared to the other location that I have watched on ESPN!