Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Good luck in the future to the class of 2012 senior baseball players in the NKY area

Featured Replies

I really enjoyed following my son play varsity baseball at Holy Cross the past three seasons. A very good run with many team accomplishments. I have experienced great friendships not only with the Holy Cross family, but with other families that my son played summer ball with over the years (Cov Cath, Dixie, NCC, Simon Kenton, Conner, Ryle, Highlands, Campbell County - hope I didn't forget a school).

 

Good luck to the remaining teams in the 9th Region tourney. I am pulling for Dixie since I am a 1983 grad.

 

I would like to congratulate all seniors that are playing baseball at the next level - make NKY proud. To the others, strive to be successful in your chosen path.

 

I have followed Bluegrass Preps the past year and really enjoy the forum. The first time I have posted a thread. I would like to get feedback from other parents from the Class of 2012.

 

It has been a great ride with countless memories.

 

Dave Kohake

Proud father of Justin Kohake (CF - Holy Cross HS)

Your son is a very good outfielder. Good luck to him if he attempts to play on, and if not, congrats on a nice high school career and many good memories. My son has been graduated for two seasons now and the game memories are as fresh as ever.

I really enjoyed following my son play varsity baseball at Holy Cross the past three seasons. A very good run with many team accomplishments. I have experienced great friendships not only with the Holy Cross family, but with other families that my son played summer ball with over the years (Cov Cath, Dixie, NCC, Simon Kenton, Conner, Ryle, Highlands, Campbell County - hope I didn't forget a school).

 

Good luck to the remaining teams in the 9th Region tourney. I am pulling for Dixie since I am a 1983 grad.

 

I would like to congratulate all seniors that are playing baseball at the next level - make NKY proud. To the others, strive to be successful in your chosen path.

 

I have followed Bluegrass Preps the past year and really enjoy the forum. The first time I have posted a thread. I would like to get feedback from other parents from the Class of 2012.

 

It has been a great ride with countless memories.

 

Dave Kohake

Proud father of Justin Kohake (CF - Holy Cross HS)

 

GREAT 1st post.

Your boy can play.

I want to wish nothing but the best for my man "justino" it has been a great pleasure to watch him play summer ball with my son for the last 7 years. Good luck and we wish nothing but best for you and your family.

Very gracious sentiments. Please post more. You have much to contribute. :thumb:

Nice first post. What a great senior year for your son and the other boys at Holy Cross.

 

Best of luck on continued success to all as they move forward in their lives.

Kudos.........couldn't be a better use of this tool.

 

Good luck and much success to all the seniors moving on this year......

 

As a Pop of a next year Senior, seeing the Seniors not wanting to come off the field after the loss and "needing" the hugs from each other and from their parents for support makes me anxious and nervous at the same time for next year....

 

It may be long drive home from the State finals next year :ohbrother:

Dave, I'm guessing this is your first child to finish his high school career. If so, trust me that many of us who have gone through it feel for you and what you're going through.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.