Mason County 12 Campbell County 11 (8 innings)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got to the game late. What happend to the starting pitcher for Campbell. Rumor down the left field line is that she was injured?

Varsity pitcher was injured playingwith her travel ball team. Pulled up freshman jv pitcher. We couldnt be more proud of her performance....only her second varsity start.

Camels up 11-6 in the 6th and then blow the lead, OUCH. Congrats to the Royals.

More so than that, they were up 11-0 with 2 outs in the bottom of the 5th, heading to a mercy rule win, when MC scored six. And up 11-6 in the 7th when the Lady Royals tied it. Incredible comeback!!

Shows you how absolutely little I know about the workings of high-school softball. Travel team games and "regular" high-school games are going on at the same time?

Shows were her "priorities" are. UNBELIEVABLE. Although my team has some of these issues also, don't get it, don't understand it. If it were up to me.........

More so than that, they were up 11-0 with 2 outs in the bottom of the 5th, heading to a mercy rule win, when MC scored six. And up 11-6 in the 7th when the Lady Royals tied it. Incredible comeback!!

TOTAL MELTDOWN, WOW.

Varsity pitcher was injured playingwith her travel ball team. Pulled up freshman jv pitcher. We couldnt be more proud of her performance....only her second varsity start.

That is what I was told, but didnt want to start any rumors. The people talking I didn't know, but they did not sound happy.

There are 3 people to be held responsible in this case. 1) Did the high school coach allow or know she was playing and if so I assume that coach gave her blessing to play? 2) the parent of this child to allow her to play when her committment is to or should be to the high school team FIRST!! When others may have been cut or are not playing.... well it is letting the team down and cheating others, IMO. 3) the summer team coach that played her and did not make the first priority her school team. You may lose a tournament, but I would think you would gain the respect of others!!

I wish the state would just step in and put this issue to rest.

That is what I was told, but didnt want to start any rumors. The people talking I didn't know, but they did not sound happy.

There are 3 people to be held responsible in this case. 1) Did the high school coach allow or know she was playing and if so I assume that coach gave her blessing to play? 2) the parent of this child to allow her to play when her committment is to or should be to the high school team FIRST!! When others may have been cut or are not playing.... well it is letting the team down and cheating others, IMO. 3) the summer team coach that played her and did not make the first priority her school team. You may lose a tournament, but I would think you would gain the respect of others!!

I wish the state would just step in and put this issue to rest.

They are "stuck between a rock and a hard place" on this issue......because if you say pick one (HS) or the other(AAU/SELECT), they are afraid some might say pick AAU/SELECT over High School.