CovCath Post Season Baseball on Internet Radio

Good Luck on the broadcast today. Going to be warm up in the booth today.

Naw, :D they will be sitting in the sun behind home plate like they did for the Holmes game on Monday.

I made fun of him for sitting up in the comfy press box at your place!

He needs to sit down with the crowd in the dust, the dirt, and sun, when you do baseball.:lol:

Don't forget to tune in at 4:45 for the 35th district title between CovCath and Holy Cross.

Thanks again for broadcasting the games. They are always entertaining. My schedule does not permit attending in person. I put myself in the "information bubble", pull the broadcast out of the archive and listen in the evening while scrolling through the Reds game on tivo.

:thumb: to life's simple pleasures.

Beat Holy Cross (and Highlands).

Naw, :D they will be sitting in the sun behind home plate like they did for the Holmes game on Monday.

I made fun of him for sitting up in the comfy press box at your place!

He needs to sit down with the crowd in the dust, the dirt, and sun, when you do baseball.:lol:

Although I am not intimidated by the elements, my computer is. Dust, dirt and sun not the best combo. But I would like to take this opportunity to give a HUGE shout out to Ben Zimmerman, the AD at Beechwood who had a table, chairs and power cord setup for us when we got there Monday. Top shelf treatment and it's much appreciated. Also, in advance, please forgive me for accidentally wearing Holy Cross colors today. Total brain toot on my part.

Forgive you for what? - What year did you graduate from Holy Cross ?

- I'll bring you up a pack of sunflower seeds and gun from the HC dugout prior to the game. Always take care of you. :D

Why does he need a gun??????? :D