Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do the Reds have the best pen???

Featured Replies

So you think him being in the pen is the best use for him?

 

If it means he is a starter at the end of the year yes, I don't see how you can disagree with that. I don't have the slightest problem with an innings limit on him.

  • Replies 63
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't have any requirements. I was just having some fun, and seeing if your expectations of the Marlins being 2012 World Champions had changed.
..nope, I'm still there.
So you think him being in the pen is the best use for him?

 

 

I think he has more value as a starter, but I understand why he is being used in the pen at this time. If come mid June or July, and he's still being used as a set up man, then I won't be very happy.

So one isn't allowed to have an opinion that he should've been a starter from day 1?

 

I'm really not sure what you're trying to prove...:confused:

 

Sure he can have all the opinions he wants, but that doesn't mean I won't comment on his opinion.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.