Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bracken County 2012

Featured Replies

What does Bracken County need to do to improve in 2012? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

Any word on if last year's coaching staff will be returning? Who will be the leading candidates for QB this season since the transfer of last year's one and done QB?

They return 12 seniors and the head coach. That should increase their chances of building on the success they have had from last season.

 

Have to find away to replace the 90% of offense they lost in their QB transfering to WVA.

Hopefully they can continue the success they're starting to build but I just don't see it. I hope I'm wrong.

Hopefully they can continue the success they're starting to build but I just don't see it. I hope I'm wrong.
Just have to get the right players in the right positions on offense and defense. Hopefully Coach has something up his sleeve for the QB position.

The PolarBears will be better this year. The complete off.line returns, a 1000 yd rusher returns, best receiver returns, 2 all district LB's return, plus they all went thru an off season weight program that will make a big difference. My prediction, 8 - 2.

Same as last year but opposite sites. Only change is Brossart instead of Manchester OH.

Of the 4 regular season losses which two teams do you think they will beat?

 

Betsy Lane

@Eminence

Frankfort

@Pendleton

In order of possibility of beating four who BC lost to in 2011: Betsy Lane, Pendleton, Eminence, Frankfort.

Of the other 6 games, the possibility of BC beating them, IMO, is the following: Knott Co Central, Fayetteville, Paris, Brossart, Dayton, & South Floyd.

The same system with all ten games in 2012 are: Knott Co. Central, Fayetteville, Paris, Brossart, Betsy Lane, Dayton, Pendleton, Eminence, South Floyd, & Frankfort.

I think Betsy Layne will be better than last. They went undefeated in junior varsity and return 8 out of 11 starters on off and defense.

I think Bracken will be better than last season only IF they can replace the trigger man.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.