Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle 8 Dixie 6

Featured Replies

Any details? Who pitched for Ryle and who had the game winning hit?

 

10th grader Katelyn Stephens with the winning RBI, plus a 2 or 3 other RBIs for the game. Nice job!

  • Author

Megan James had a fantastic game against the Raiders. She had a 4-4 game with 3 rbi's. Her name will be in the Player of the Year conversation come decision time.

Megan James had a fantastic game against the Raiders. She had a 4-4 game with 3 rbi's. Her name will be in the Player of the Year conversation come decision time.

 

 

Agree very solid hitter and has been for some time...

Megan James had a fantastic game against the Raiders. She had a 4-4 game with 3 rbi's. Her name will be in the Player of the Year conversation come decision time.

 

Sounds like she had a really nice game. 4-4 against Smith is getting it done, good for her.

Megan James had a fantastic game against the Raiders. She had a 4-4 game with 3 rbi's. Her name will be in the Player of the Year conversation come decision time.
Very good hitter, I would say longshot for POY. The last 4 POY's Smith,Miller,Morgan,Allen all were pitchers.
Very good hitter, I would say longshot for POY. The last 4 POY's Smith,Miller,Morgan,Allen all were pitchers.

 

I wish I didn't but I agree with you, hard to beat out a pitcher.

  • Author

I thought Danielle Hausfeld got POY last year? I know she's still a pitcher, but I keep seeing that Haylee Smith got it.

I thought Danielle Hausfeld got POY last year? I know she's still a pitcher, but I keep seeing that Haylee Smith got it.

 

No Haylee Smith got it.

Hey ssc, what is the website that has the stats that you were mentioning in a previous thread? I went to cincinnati.com and didnt know where to go from there

Hey ssc, what is the website that has the stats that you were mentioning in a previous thread? I went to cincinnati.com and didnt know where to go from there
not ssc, but go to sports then high schools then there is a drop down with sports, pick softball, then you will see a stats link. They mixed the Cincinnati and Northern KY stats this year so you have to wade through a lot of mixed in Cincy stats.
No Haylee Smith got it.

 

It depends on what POY award you are talking about. Danielle did win POY award for NKY Softball Coaches Association. There's also POY given by 9th Region coaches & POY given by Enquirer based on coaches nominations that are submitted. Oh yeah, there's also the Northern Kentucky Athletic Conference that gives awards. And last year that was given to a non-pitcher. KC Straley won most outstanding player, and she was definitely a very deserving recipient of that award.

not ssc, but go to sports then high schools then there is a drop down with sports, pick softball, then you will see a stats link. They mixed the Cincinnati and Northern KY stats this year so you have to wade through a lot of mixed in Cincy stats.

 

Yeah I liked it better when you could just go to each conforence and firgue out stats, I guess its not bad just looking at everybody's together. Really nice job by the coaches that call in the stats, not all schools do it. And before someone says its just the parents that like the stats I would say stats in baseball and softball are fun and that helps make the game more interesting. Thats why they put stats on the back of baseball cards and show your stats every time you are up to bat in baseball and college softball (if school has score board)

It depends on what POY award you are talking about. Danielle did win POY award for NKY Softball Coaches Association. There's also POY given by 9th Region coaches & POY given by Enquirer based on coaches nominations that are submitted. Oh yeah, there's also the Northern Kentucky Athletic Conference that gives awards. And last year that was given to a non-pitcher. KC Straley won most outstanding player, and she was definitely a very deserving recipient of that award.

 

Sorry I guess there is more than 1 award, the one I was referring to was the Enquirer.

Thanks for the details on the web site

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.