Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bishop Brossart 8 Holy Cross 3

Featured Replies

You can start with the right score It was 8-3. It is hard to hit a pitcher that wild who wlaks 8 and hits three batters. Can't judge anything on that game. Brossart is also missing their cleanup hitter who is their top rbi person.
KHSAA has the score 8-2
You can start with the right score It was 8-3. It is hard to hit a pitcher that wild who wlaks 8 and hits three batters. Can't judge anything on that game. Brossart is also missing their cleanup hitter who is their top rbi person.

 

1. Are you sure the score was 8 - 3? KHSAA has it as a 8 - 2, so I am not sure who is right when it comes to the score.

 

2. If Brossart only scored 8 runs after getting 8 walks and HC had about 5 errors from what I read on 2 different threads, then I will say they could struggle a bit. Any team that has what you say you have on your team, they should be much better utilizing the gifts they received tonight, with or without their cleanup hitter.

I have said it several times but I love the kids at Holy Cross but they will flat out struggle all year.

 

Like I said Bishops pitcher had several walks also and went very deep in the count most batters, so I would think that is about a wash. If I had to choose I would take HC's pitcher over Bishop's.

 

I've seen both pitchers this year and there is no way HC pitcher is above BBHS. I seen BBHS play Bourbon last Saturday and she pitched a great game against a very strong team. Maybe tonight she didnt have her stuff I'm not sure but IMO its not even close!!

Does it really matter if the score was 8 -2 or 8-3 it was a win !

Does it really matter if the score was 8 -2 or 8-3 it was a win !

 

That is true, however, BGH does not need to act like he is holier than now either and be rude to someone else when he clearly has the score wrong as well as does the other person. I think that is where the other person and myself are coming from.

Hmmm was that a public private comment. The score definitely was 8-3 Period. I always get the score right.

Certainly a much more intense and serious level of play by Holy Cross. Thats a credit to their coaches and getting them ready to play. They look more like a team. In the past couple of years it has been more of a "club" atmosphere. Definitely improvement.

  • Author
I've seen both pitchers this year and there is no way HC pitcher is above BBHS. I seen BBHS play Bourbon last Saturday and she pitched a great game against a very strong team. Maybe tonight she didnt have her stuff I'm not sure but IMO its not even close!!

 

Again maybe she didn't have her best game today. Holy Cross's pitcher for sure throws harder and has more movement. At least she did today. She (BBHS) threw more strikes today but not many, If I had to guess I would say she had around 5 to 6 walks also.

My daughter has a friend on Brossart and she said their pitcher was talking to the trainer after the game. Maybe that had something to do with her pitching?

You can start with the right score It was 8-3. It is hard to hit a pitcher that wild who wlaks 8 and hits three batters. Can't judge anything on that game. Brossart is also missing their cleanup hitter who is their top rbi person.

 

Well if the pitcher is wild, then DON'T SWING!! sounds very simple to me. 8-3 equals a 5-0 win so what is the problem. I will bet that when the stats are out BBHS will be leading the state in ALL categories. Runs scored, On base %, hit by pitch, most sunflower seeds spit...... Just take the win be happy and play tomorrow don't make excuses because another team may be building their program or as BGH put it BBHS has reloaded, maybe the are rebuilding also. It happens to every program. Can't always be the Yankees :D

Hmmm was that a public private comment. The score definitely was 8-3 Period. I always get the score right.

 

He always gets the score right but just not sure how they got in. Hit, ERA or what. I am sure they scored 3 unearned runs. hahahahahaha

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.