Holy Cross 20 Scott 16

SSC

I love everyone. I took a Class at First Baptist Church once that said just breathe. I do know softball though I played the game baby. I played in a league with Mariah Rinnehard who used to be a star at Campbell Co. but she wasn't from Iowa or Texas. :jump:

Whoever that is. I played, like actually played against Christa Williams (an Olympian). I know the game! Not trying to one up you just stating a fact!

Mariah was a star for my mother's coach Margi McKenna. She was a big girl had a cannon arm. Like Mr. Lambers I once met Catty Osterhaus at a clinic. She was a great pitcher in Texas if I remember.

Whoever that is. I played, like actually played against Christa Williams (an Olympian). I know the game! Not trying to one up you just stating a fact!

We had a wiffle ball fundraiser at Campbell Middle once and i finished 3rd but there were a lot of good players. I smacked that thing right up the middle too. Short made a nice play but I beat it out.

I played Whiffle Ball and was darn good at it. #FACT

Mariah was a star for my mother's coach Margi McKenna. She was a big girl had a cannon arm. Like Mr. Lambers I once met Catty Osterhaus at a clinic. She was a great pitcher in Texas if I remember.

We have a female Alabama Larry.

I love everyone. I took a Class at First Baptist Church once that said just breathe. I do know softball though I played the game baby. I played in a league with Mariah Rinnehard who used to be a star at Campbell Co. but she wasn't from Iowa or Texas. :jump:

You may want to stop loving everyone & love yourself more......take a breath you learned how to do in your class & read what you type before you click post.