Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holy Cross 20 Scott 16

Featured Replies

Nothing like an almost 3 hour game to start the season. Scott jumps out to an early double digit lead and Holy Cross comes all the back for the win.

  • Author

Would love to see more scores posted, makes it easier for everyone to find scores. Some times they don't make it in the paper and who wants to wait until tomorrow.

Was this bad pitching & defense or just great hitting ?

Scott's coach missed two field goals

I think you will find that this was a scrimmage game as most of the NKy HS don't (because of weather) start their season until near the end of March!

I think this was a real game.

  • Author
Was this bad pitching & defense or just great hitting ?

 

Bad pitching and defense. HC started a girl who had never pitched or practiced pitching before bc there #1 was late to the game. I think Scott only scored a run or 2 in 5 innings against HC's #1. Scott's pitchers struggled with control and they had a lot of errors. Both teams had some nice hits but wasn't the best game ever.

I think you will find that this was a scrimmage game as most of the NKy HS don't (because of weather) start their season until near the end of March!

 

This was a real game! WOWZERS

  • Author
I think you will find that this was a scrimmage game as most of the NKy HS don't (because of weather) start their season until near the end of March!

 

Regular season started last Wed I believe so all games should be real games. I believe the KHSAA moved the season up a week earlier this year.

Oh no our games this week count? :ohbrother:

Regular season started last Wed I believe so all games should be real games. I believe the KHSAA moved the season up a week earlier this year.

 

I wish the KHSAA would have one set week for scrimmages and then the official date for the start of the season. Because last week there were schools who were scrimmaging and playing real games.

FOR ONCE We agree sweetheart

I wish the KHSAA would have one set week for scrimmages and then the official date for the start of the season. Because last week there were schools who were scrimmaging and playing real games.
FOR ONCE We agree sweetheart

 

I am nowhere close to being a sweetheart!

I love everyone. I took a Class at First Baptist Church once that said just breathe. I do know softball though I played the game baby. I played in a league with Mariah Rinnehard who used to be a star at Campbell Co. but she wasn't from Iowa or Texas. :jump:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.