Radio Network Coverage - Diddle Arena

I pulled these comments from my post on the Boone County thread because I didn't want to take away from what the Lady Rebels did, but...............

Whoever this Julie McGrane is calling the game with Gary Ball is not impartial at all. Ball's ok, but if you are calling a game like this, I think you need to be down the middle.

Also wondering why they had video of the first game but not the second one. The Radio network audio cut out at a critical point in the overtime period.

The KHSAA is slow getting the broadcast links up.

On Wednesday they were putting them up one at a time prior to the start of the event, rather than put all four links up for that day.

Perhaps they did a better job on Thursday.

I don't care for Julie McGrane. I listened to the Manual - Perry County Central game while driving home from Lexington Wednesday night. She is very much the master (or in this case mistress) of the obvious. And oh, so, politically correct!

Exactly what I thought Ru. I know Coach Ritchey was taking a year off of covering the Girls Tournament, but I'd almost pay her to get McGrane out of the seat. Just awful. What is her background, I hope not a Coach.

She is an assistant coach at Boyle County. Today, she took a swipe at rival, Lincoln County: "Not much going in Lincoln County but basketball. They just roll up the sidewalks and turn out."

Bush league, at best. Ignorant, spiteful and jealous, at worst.