Everything posted by UT Vol Fan
-
16th Region Rankings
Friday the 25th at Raceland.
-
16th Region Rankings
1.Elliott County-Still undefeated in 16th. 2.East Carter-Gave Elliott a run for their money. 3.Bath County-Won 7 in a row. 4.Rose Hill- Big win over Ashland 5.West Carter- Big Win over Fairview, won last 5 out of 6 6.Raceland- Romped by Elliott, have a lot to prove this week against the Hill 7.Ashland- not a good team when Thomas can't do anything. 8.Fairview- Ashland has their number. 9.Fleming County- Still continue to play cupcakes gives them a +500 record 10.Rowan County- Won 3 in a row including one over GRC. 11.Boyd County- Maybe things are starting to mesh for them. 12.Morgan County- Dark horse to knock off a top dog come tourney time. 13.Lewis County- 1-8 in the region. 14.Greenup County- Haven't won in awhile. 15.Menifee County- Got their second win of the season. 16.Russell- haven't won since the Derby Classic. Don't see another coming anytime soon though. Key Games this week: Elliott County/Rose Hill East Carter/West Carter Raceland/Rose Hill Bath County/West Carter Fairview/Bath County
-
Lewis County 78 Greenup County 56
Just because a team wins by 22 doesn't mean they are 22 points better. I do believe come district time if these two teams draw each other i expect a dog fight.
-
16th Region Rankings
Shew Spindoc I knew someone would want to know. I was hoping after this week everything would clear up but I do believe it made everything a whole lot worst. The top 4 doesn't change at the moment, but Rose Hill and West Carter definatley proved themselves worthy, and as for Ashland and Fairview they make things a lot harder on themselves in next weeks polls.
-
16th Region Rankings
Me and you both know that you root for whoever Raceland plays against. I know Raceland and Russell are rivals but come on man. Raceland hasn't had an above .500 basketball team in 4 years. I am not gonna lie I am not too fond of Russell but I would rather see them win than anyone else in the region besides the Rams of course. Rose Hill is a good basketball team with 2 of the best players in the region but like I said before it takes moer than 2 gret players to make a great team. Raceland is far from great but teams win big games not individuals. Ever heard the saying there is no I in team. I'll give it a little remix. There is no 2 great players in team either. Everyone on the team and staff contribute to make a great "team" this being said I give the upper hand to the Rams. But no matter what I say will convince you to believe that I am right, because your eyes are too blind full of envy that Raceland has a good team and Russell is having a rebuilding year.
-
16th Region Rankings
They probably should be but Fleming County has a far better record than Morgan County. Morgan could be a good basketball team, but like i said in my caption that they are underachieveing.
-
16th Region Rankings
um.. very interesting.. I'll still take 5 on 2. I also believe the game is at Raceland. It's ok though don't be salty Raceland beat Russell twice this year. I did expect you to jump on a bandwagon but not Rose Hills.
-
16th Region Rankings
This may be true about Raceland but its a good thing the Rams are 8 deep!
-
16th Region Rankings
It's hard to put them up there with their record. Just because a team may be better than another doesn't mean they should be ranked higher. Winning percentage comes into play in this one.
-
16th Region Rankings
That all depends on if they want to beat them by worst than 32.
-
16th Region Rankings
I don't think that will be much of a game though.
-
Lexington Christian fined over financial aid to athletes
Raceland District Champs??
-
16th Region Rankings
1.Elliott County-Best in the region by far 2.East Carter- second best winning percentage, big win over Raceland, slipped against Fairview. 3.Bath County-good win over Rose Hill, haven't lost in awhile. 4.Raceland-No true solid wins, but riding a 4 game win streak. 5.Ashland-Great win over Fairview, but lost 2 out of last 3. 6.Fairview-Big wins against East Carter, but barely beat Boyd County and lost 2 out of last 3. 7.West Carter-3 game win streak, but 2 losses to Boyd County hurts them. 8.Rose Hill- Toughest schedule so far in the 16th, will move up after they play more 16th teams. 9.Fleming County- Cupcake schedule provides them with a above .500 record. 10.Morgan County- Good win over Bath County, Underachieving a tad bit. 11.Boyd County-Good wins over West Carter, but haven't beat really anyone else. 12.Rowan County-Lost several tight ones. 13.Lewis County-0-8 in region play. 14.Greenup County-Beat Russell, lost thier coach. 15.Russell-Beat Fleming County, Lost top 2 players. 16.Menifee County-Beat the worst of the 14th Region, Lost to everyone and thier brother.
-
Can Raceland give Elliot County a run for their money in the all 'A'
As does every one else on the staff and team.
-
Can Raceland give Elliot County a run for their money in the all 'A'
LOL very nice Ram. I just don't understand how they can wear and tear the whole game and still be fine. Maybe all the other teams just don't condition enough to compete with them.
-
Can Raceland give Elliot County a run for their money in the all 'A'
Thats bad news for the region then. There is no doubt in my mind that he will. Do you think it is a coincidence that Raceland doesn't play all week until this game??
-
Can Raceland give Elliot County a run for their money in the all 'A'
Early in the season. I think a big time team will often over look someone that they feel shouldn't be a game. How about Michigan and Appalachian State.
-
Can Raceland give Elliot County a run for their money in the all 'A'
You think Timmy Knipp, would call for the ball inside, but he would rather shoot a 3.
-
Can Raceland give Elliot County a run for their money in the all 'A'
Thats the thing, for some reason Elliott wears every team out by the 3rd. But how? Elliott only plays 6 players until the fourth.
-
Can Raceland give Elliot County a run for their money in the all 'A'
I don't see anyone beating them in Sandy Hook. Who would you consider Elliott's rivals?
-
Can Raceland give Elliot County a run for their money in the all 'A'
I'm not seeing that one either... and definatley not Rose Hill. I'd say Ashland has a descent shot.
-
Can Raceland give Elliot County a run for their money in the all 'A'
^^^ The Rams.
-
Can Raceland give Elliot County a run for their money in the all 'A'
IMO Raceland has the best shot at Elliott County this year. They could potentially play them 4 times this year, and trust me it ain't easy to beat a good team 4 times in a row in one year.
-
Raceland 65 Ironton St.Joe 46
A Moderator needs to fix the thread title.
-
Raceland @ Ironton St. Joe (OH)
Sorry I was misinformed. They do not play.