Everything posted by NCC Proud Papa
-
Corbin at Newport Central Catholic (2A)
The Horses are at the gate it's post time. And their off its a good start for all, for the lead in the center of the track it's (The Breds D) at the quarter pole its a blistering pace. Kues and Kelly are starting to make a (some) strong runs. AND DOWN THE STRETCH they come from the back of the pack it Ritter, Beiting and Wrobleski they are flying. Kues goes to the whip. Its Ritter with a head in front now comes Wrobleski, Kelly and Beiting with a move. They are heads apart Wow what a Game (Race). The breds win going away by 5 lengths. Ladies and gentlemen in the winners circle is the entire NCC team and to present the trophy to the winner is..........Coach Schneider any comments on your win today in the Regional Cup. Yes I would like to thank both the offensive and defensive lines for their excellent play. And a special thanks to our Jockey Alex Pangallo he really rode a good race for us today. Go Breds.....GO BABY GO
-
Corbin at Newport Central Catholic (2A)
Would those colors be purple and gold......Got ya didnt I.
-
Corbin at Newport Central Catholic (2A)
This is gonna be a gooden
-
Corbin at Newport Central Catholic (2A)
That is a brilliant insight. Let's continue to have fun on here. Hope if your a Corbin fan you get to come and watch these two pretty darn good teams match up. Newcath has been packing them in lately. Im sure Corbin will bring a crowd. This will be nothing shy of a great game. Great fans on both sides, a beautiful field to play on. The passing attack of the Breds versus the Running game of the Redhounds. I guess it boils down to this. The team that has their facemasks bent the most will win. They won't be able to get their helmets off their heads, and will therefore continue on to next week. Good luck to both teams
-
Someone needs to quit going to the buffet...
How about T-shirts with his picture on the front, could sell a ton of these (no pun intended). He's your buddy, we'll give him a cut of the profit. He must really be a great sport.
-
Someone needs to quit going to the buffet...
How about T-shirts with his picture on the front, could sell a ton of these (no pun intended). He's your buddy, we'll give him a cut of the profit. He must really be a great sport.
-
Someone needs to quit going to the buffet...
Im on the floor crying at the chickets for his teeth, I can't get up my stomach hurts so much. Hold on....I just peed myself. This is one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. Thanks for the laugh
-
Someone needs to quit going to the buffet...
Im on the floor crying at the chickets for his teeth, I can't get up my stomach hurts so much. Hold on....I just peed myself. This is one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. Thanks for the laugh
-
Corbin at Newport Central Catholic (2A)
Now that is a pretty interesting finding. Thanks Red Devil:fire:
-
Corbin at Newport Central Catholic (2A)
Any Corbin fans that have time to spare or are spending the night, bring your camera. Come up to the school and check out the view of Cincinnati from the NCC hill. Pretty impressive view of the Reds and Bengals stadiums. Newport on the levee is a great place to visit, lots of good food, enjoy your time in n.ky
-
Corbin at Newport Central Catholic (2A)
Thank you
-
Corbin at Newport Central Catholic (2A)
Latest we have heard was 6:00
-
Corbin at Newport Central Catholic (2A)
He has never been on the roster
-
Corbin at Newport Central Catholic (2A)
I did not want to sound like a jerk on this issue, Im sorry if I did. Coach Schneider has a talk at the beginning of each football season about playing time and how it is earned. He does not care who your mom or dad is or how much or little money they have. Those that earn playing time get it. He is the most by the book person I think I have ever met. All teams have complainers about playing time. It is very difficult to get time at NCC you have to be better than just good. He has an open door policy if your not happy you can go talk with him, I would use this as a suggestion to (some of the players). I will tell you they have already heard the talk. You do bring up an interesting topic. I hope I see you Friday night at the game rooting your butt off for the BREDS
-
Corbin at Newport Central Catholic (2A)
Nobody is disrepecting your Hounds. If your team was not good you would not still be playing. It will be a good game. Both teams have their strong suits.
-
Corbin at Newport Central Catholic (2A)
Good observation, any team that does not show up with the "A" will go home next week.
-
Corbin at Newport Central Catholic (2A)
Good news Bubba. I've had a good impression of Corbin football since I was a teenager. My best friend in High Schools father was an all-state player there years ago. Corbin will not come to Newport and run the ball down thid defenses throat. Have a safe trip up to n.ky
-
Corbin at Newport Central Catholic (2A)
You may run the ball 3 times, but you will then have to punt. Has not happened all year, it won't this Friday either
-
Corbin at Newport Central Catholic (2A)
Sure your not watching the Newport wildcats. 23 is a db and comes in very seldom on offense, he may have 5 catches this year, 56 plays o-line, 59 plays D-line, 75 D-Line, 76 as mentoned is the only player to play both ways, 82 is the safety. 59 wedding came in for one play against Holy Cross. NCC was having trouble blocking #44. Wedding #59 pancaked #44 and pinned him to the ground facemask to facemask. Not really sure but it looked like #44 had no idea what had just happened to him.
-
Corbin at Newport Central Catholic (2A)
That is Hog Wash. Not a good time to start that kind of stuff. What happened Friday Night was NCC was bound and determined to run the ball. First five plays of the game, it did not work and set the tone for the game. We dropped a few passes, had a few interceptions and then we decide to run the ball. I can tell you first hand over the last four years any dissention on a Bob Schneider team gets fixed fast. I just asked my son who is one of the talented Sr wideouts, who by the way played in 5 varsity games as a freshmen along with the other 4 they brought up that year. Those kids were embraced by the older players. That is all he ever talked about where the older players and how he was treated.. Now don't get me wrong but I do see your point, but as far as dissention and causing them a State Title I don't buy it. It's time we all rally around this team and bring home another state title. Only NCC beats NCC this year I hope to see you back on board
-
Corbin at Newport Central Catholic (2A)
Seven players going both ways, seems like a lot
-
Corbin at Newport Central Catholic (2A)
Anything less than your A game will not be good for you
-
Corbin at Newport Central Catholic (2A)
How many players go both ways for the Redhounds
-
Corbin at Newport Central Catholic (2A)
hey jumper Dad this is good news for us. We all know the stud wideout you guys have in Cole. Can anyone really watch him effectively, I doubt it. If Corbins pass D is suspect it could be a good night for us. QB Kues has a ton of talent at the wideout position. They can all take the ball and run with it after the catch. This is going to be a good one. Corbin has always been known as run it down your throat type of offense. The question will be can they put consistant drives together, to keep pace with the quick score mentality. Has Corbin played against much speed this year.
-
NCC 28 Holy Cross 0 (2A)
Exactly