Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KYBaller1011

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KYBaller1011

  1. GRC had a great game despite the 2 throwing errors. Put the bat on the ball all night just couldn't find a hole. The Cards made some great plays to end innings. Lance Rose pitched phenomenal. Top of the 7th Cody Christopher led off with a single, Barker had a great At Bat but Royse won it getting the K. Josh Wood hit a ball the SS couldn't handle which made it 1st & 2nd w/ 1 out. Jeremy Greene had a great At Bat yet got the 2nd out flying out to the right fielder. Patrick Bailey hit a shot, but right to the Left Fielder giving Dunbar the first win of the series. Fought hard, but just came up short this time. Good Luck to the Cards tomorrow!!!
  2. Only if his little league coach was Coach W... Final Dunbar 2-0. Great game 2nite. Lance Rose pitched a heck of a game. Think Dunbar only got 5 hits. But GRC had 2 throwing errors which cost them.
  3. Glad to hear he is doing ok..still praying for him to be well.
  4. I totally agree with them having to play flawless, but hopefully that's what they strive for every game. And their pitching is great, but ain't that the best part of the game?...The challenge of hitting against some of the best pitchers in the state even if they get it buy ya. As long as u know u gave it everything u had.
  5. Calm down, clam down. 1st, I wasn't bragging that he pitched hard or anything. He's never been a hard throwing lefty. Just an effective pitcher that gets wins (9-0 this season) & I thought that's what everyone wanted. I simply answered whomever asked me what the ace threw & I gave a general range for all 3 pitchers. The 77 or what not is probably the curve ball, I don't know. And you're right Harrison isn't even close to Dunbar. I believe Harrison wouldn't have even had but maybe one run off of him if GRC hadn't had a couple infield miscues. If I recall correctly, 2 of the 6 hits were infield hits (one bunt or scribbler that a fielder took tons of time to throw for some reason & another a mental mistake with noone covering first for the bunt). I'm glad Mr. Turner is with us. He is a great kid as are all of them & glad he is playing for Coach Allison rather than a degrading coach. I feel these guys will score. These aren't the kids from 4 years ago (although that was a talented group of guys), so the past teams, I feel, aren't relevant. But since it was brought up, the 2003 games were a 1-0 13-inning loss to Boone & the other game was 4-0. Think the other game was a 3-0 loss to Covington Catholic that went on to win the 2002 State Championship. Not that it matters now, but it's not like they got blown away in 5 or anything like that. Some may think that's what Dunbar will do to GRC in this series, but I have to be confident that these kids will definitely not allow that. But if it happens that way, then it happens. I wish I could see professional athletes with the heart of this team. It's phenomenal how they just won't quit. Good Luck to my Cards 2nite!!!!
  6. That was a very nice article.. Thanks!!
  7. Well Harrison still had problems so maybe it's a good thing he wasn't hitting it, but normally he will hit 83-85 along with Rose.. & Duvall is a bit faster.
  8. I wasn't trying to say GRC would over power them. Someone had asked their speeds earlier & was just answering them...Although Dunbar is really tough, I really hope GRC shuts Dunbar up..that would be very nice.
  9. Winchester Sun article from 2day.. http://www.winchestersun.com/public_html/?module=displaystory&story_id=6175&format=html
  10. U r very welcome. And yes it was a nice article. I was glad to see it in there.
  11. And they the range for them would be about 83-89 mph or so
  12. They don't really have just one ace.. They have 3 Seniors that share a spot as ace, I guess u could say. Jeremy Greene (9-0), Lance Rose (9-1), Timmy Duvall (8-1)... http://www.kentucky.com/270/story/88692.html
  13. It was a great game for the Senior Lefthander. He pitched a heck of a game. I'm so proud of him. He is now a stellar 9-0 on the season.
  14. Yea, but didn't hear all the names...but pretty sure it was Evan Bennett, Lance Rose, & Jeremy Greene from GRC..that's all I heard
  15. Congrats CARDS!! Man what a game! Just got home from the game & my heart is still racing.
  16. Dean Kiekhefer. He's a Senior & think he has signed w/ U of L. I don't know much about him. http://uoflsports.cstv.com/sports/m-basebl/spec-rel/111606aai.html
  17. Obviously, I'm going with my cards! Harrison has already seen Greene, but was tough on the mound in their first meeting & don't think it will change in this appearance. Sure it will be a great game, but hoping the officiating will have their heads on a bit straighter this game. Go CARDS!!
  18. Closer than I thought too, but both teams played with a lot of heart & determintation. Can't wait til tomorrow. Greene will be on the mound for the Cards!
  19. I would maybe say milk him for all he could give Wednesday then do what ya gotta do to stay in the game...
  20. I would like to see Brossart with one of our (GRC) starters on the mound. But no disrespect to the Mustangs, I feel Harrison will get the win.
  21. Which team will come out on top advancing them to the 10th Region Championship game?
  22. That's how I feel about GRC's pitching as well. All 3 starting pitchers mix it up very well. I wish I knew their stats because their ERA's should be great. Hope to see a great game between the two teams 2nite.
  23. I thought usually after 1st round play, it was decided by a flip of the coin.
  24. Not really quite sure how hard. Rose is 7-1 or 8-1 & Greene is 8-0. Sorry couldn't help ya on the speed thing....

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.