The Colonels got one by Williamsburg tonight. The Teague kid not playing made a big difference in the game.Williamsburgs defense was way off. They did not rebound well. And would someone please explain to me why McRay from Williamsburg plays such selfish ball. He has talent but he will take the worst shot that I have ever seen. Someone on Whitley's side said that they heard that he gives up more points to the opposing team than he make for his own team just simply by making bad, selfisf shots and turning the ball over. He will drive down in between 3 opposing players, try some fancy looking shot, miss, and then the ball lands in the hands of the opposing team.
I've watched his teammates stand down below the goal, wide open, clapping their hands and asking for the ball and 99% of the time he will not pass the ball and will drive in on his own. I personally watched him get flustered at tonights game and not get back on defense. He stood still while the rest of the team played defense. I can't stand to watch that happen. He should have been taken out of the game immediately. He may be a Senior but he is not a leader. He needs to take a 1st. grade spelling course and learn that the word teamwork is not spelled with an I. Did anyone see the game tonight? How long will Teague be out?