Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Knox Central vs. Corbin predictions

Featured Replies

What your thoughts? This will be a hard game for the Panthers, Corbin is starting to play well and has some players other than Crawford stepping up like Barley, Smith, and Hamlin. Central has Miller, a great freshman who has been puttiing up some huge numbers for the Panthers, but I dont think it will be enough for them to take down the Hounds.

 

Corbin 75

 

Central 67

Corbin 81

Central 68

I am sure Coach Elam will have the Panthers ready to play. Being at KC, the Hounds will have to step up to the challenge and be ready for a physical game.

Truly a toss up

The Hounds should do fine. Watched the Adair/Corbin game. I enjoyed watching Cashsen finally play. His physical presence is intimidating.

Knox Central matches up well with the Hounds. It will not surprise me if the Panthers get the win over Corbin on their home floor.

Hounds 81 Panthers 67....with some sort of fireworks during the game. A coach, parent, or fan will be escorted off the floor. It always happens when these two teams lock horns. Cody Miller scores 20 plus on numerous attempts for the Panthers. I am looking forward to seeing the new gym over in Bimble. I have heard it is small but very nice. Will they host the region there or at the old high school gym next year?

  • Author

I've been in the new KC gym twice this year and it does not seem small to me at all. The entire school looks to be a very nice place. Outside of Miller and Scalf the panthers are a small team, Corbin should be able to do what ever they want inside, B'ville had their way inside with a maybe 5'10 post player. Coach Elam will have his team and the crowd fired up no doubt about that, I don't think he cares much for Corbin.

I've been in the new KC gym twice this year and it does not seem small to me at all. The entire school looks to be a very nice place. Outside of Miller and Scalf the panthers are a small team, Corbin should be able to do what ever they want inside, B'ville had their way inside with a maybe 5'10 post player. Coach Elam will have his team and the crowd fired up no doubt about that, I don't think he cares much for Corbin.

I wonder why !:ylsuper:

I've been in the new KC gym twice this year and it does not seem small to me at all. The entire school looks to be a very nice place. Outside of Miller and Scalf the panthers are a small team, Corbin should be able to do what ever they want inside, B'ville had their way inside with a maybe 5'10 post player. Coach Elam will have his team and the crowd fired up no doubt about that, I don't think he cares much for Corbin.

 

Knox Central will be fired up as they are every time they play Corbin in anything. I was at a girls middle school basketball game a couple of months ago at Corbin and Knox Co. brought 3 busloads of students to those games and they were pretty rowdy, so I expect Knox Central to be rocking tonight.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.