Corbin 57 Adair Co. 54

Final. Corbin's Josh Crawford had a good game with 19 pts. Josh Hamlin had 9 pts and hit a long 3 pointer to win the game at the buzzer. Must have been a heck of a game for Adair Co. to go into Corbin and keep the game this close.

Adair has a really nice team. They have been road warriors early up to this point in the season. I would say they are a top five team in the 5th. Good win for the Hounds. Congrats to Josh Hamlin, on making the game winner. I though Josh Smith of Corbin came thru big with 16 points including two big threes late in the fourth to pull the Hounds even with Adair. Ballou and Fudge are both good players and will make some noise before they are finished.

Adair has a really nice team. They have been road warriors early up to this point in the season. I would say they are a top five team in the 5th. Good win for the Hounds. Congrats to Josh Hamlin, on making the game winner. I though Josh Smith of Corbin came thru big with 16 points including two big threes late in the fourth to pull the Hounds even with Adair. Ballou and Fudge are both good players and will make some noise before they are finished.[/quote

Adair plays good fundamental basketball. How tall is Ballou? He has a chance to be really good before he is through.

Good to see Josh Smith and Josh Hamlin step up and hit some big shots tonight.

Adair has a really nice team. They have been road warriors early up to this point in the season. I would say they are a top five team in the 5th. Good win for the Hounds. Congrats to Josh Hamlin, on making the game winner. I though Josh Smith of Corbin came thru big with 16 points including two big threes late in the fourth to pull the Hounds even with Adair. Ballou and Fudge are both good players and will make some noise before they are finished.[/quote

Adair plays good fundamental basketball. How tall is Ballou? He has a chance to be really good before he is through.

Good to see Josh Smith and Josh Hamlin step up and hit some big shots tonight.

Ballou is listed at 6'7. He is very athletic. Nice range on his jumper. A finese big man. Sure would love to see him on the Corbin team with Crawford....talk about a combo.

Smith seems to be playing better as of late. He and Barley are the keys to the Redhounds advancing and making a run in the post season. Next few games will show where the Hounds make men out of boys or start looking towards next year as their chance. If they can tighten their belts and get tougher. THey have a chance to play with KC, Wayne, South, North...if not then they will be a first round regional team at best.

Ballou is listed at 6'7. He is very athletic. Nice range on his jumper. A finese big man. Sure would love to see him on the Corbin team with Crawford....talk about a combo.

Have they played some AAU together, Josh Crawford acted as though he knew Ballou. Is Crawford still having some problems with his knee or am I just imagining that?

Have they played some AAU together, Josh Crawford acted as though he knew Ballou. Is Crawford still having some problems with his knee or am I just imagining that?

Ballou and Crawford played for the Eddie Ford Nike Elite team this summer under the direction of Coach Pietrowski. They are pretty good freinds from all indications. Crawford seemed to be favoring his knee a bit tonight late in the game. It has been tender for most of the year. Something he has to play thru. Until he can rest it several weeks it will be sore from time to time. According to my sources.

Adair has a good team and some solid players. #4, Fudge, and Ballou were very solid and gave Corbin fits. I liked the team effort Corbin had tonight and how they got everyone involved. The game itself was about as exciting as watching paint dry but the last 3 minutes more than made up for it.

I was also glad to see Cashen get some more much deserved playing time. It's not necessarily his skill but just his presence on the court seems to always change the game. There may not be a rougher player in the region and I think that works to Corbin's advantage. Whether it's the intimidation factor or just heady plays when he is running the point, he makes good things happen.