Everything posted by oral32
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 13th Region Contest
South Laurel
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 12th Region Contest
West Jessamine
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 10th Region Contest
Mason Co.
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 7th Region Contest
Eastern
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 8th Region Contest
Anderson Co.
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 5th Region Contest
North Hardin
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 3rd Region Contest
Owensboro
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 6th Region Contest
PRP
-
Highlands/Newport Central Catholic Updates
Any one have any updates or link to listen in to game?
-
2nd Region Draw
I figure Christian Co. is the favorite. I would like to see Madisonville advance to championship against CC to see if for one game KY bound Jon Hood could pull a big upset for the trip to Rupp.
-
1st Matchups @ Murray State
Could a moderator please clean the title thread up for me I meant for it to read 1st Region Matchups @ Murray State.
-
Perry County Central 45 Hazard 42
You hit the nail on the head:thumb:
-
1st Matchups @ Murray State
Paducah Tilghman and Calloway should be the favorites but Carlisle co. is playing well as of late and have knocked off Marshall Co. in regional tourny the last couple of times they have met. Comets are 20-5 on the year and should not be overlooked. Graves is very capable and beat Marshall soundly late in the season and won their district pretty easily. Tilghman is by far the most talented but struggled to beat Heath in district finals having to go to double overtime to do so. Calloway may be playing the most consistent ball and I believe they returned all their players from last year and are very strong. The most intresting matchup could come in the semi's as Graves Co. coached by Terry Birdsong taking on his former team Calloway Co. coached by his former assistant Bruce Lane. Should be a very good first region tourny.
-
1st Matchups @ Murray State
Wednesday March 4 Carlisle Co. vs. Marshall Co. Mayfield vs. Paducah Tilghman Thursday March 5 Graves Co. vs. Fulton Co. Calloway Co. vs. Heath
-
Perry County Central 45 Hazard 42
Hatcher up to his old tricks. Winning!
-
1st Region takes shape.
Paducah Tilghman probably will be the favorite but they escaped a major upset tonight after pulling out a 63-60 win over Heath in double overtime.
-
Holmes 64 Beechwood 43
Is Pittman's wrist causing him any problems? It seems to be taped pretty heavily in the photos.
-
Holmes 64 Beechwood 43
Does anybody know when and what time the 9th region draw will be held?
-
1st Region takes shape.
Winners Carlisle Co. Paducah Tilghman Graves Co. Calloway Co. Runners-Up Fulton Co. Heath Mayfield Marshall Co. Drawing to be held tomorrow I think.
-
Lexington Catholic 80 Lafayette 56
LC might be the only team that could challenge Scott Co. in the 11th.
-
Holmes 64 Beechwood 43
Pretty balanced scoring for the Dawgs. Alot of weapons for them.
-
Holmes 64 Beechwood 43
Solid win for the Dawgs. 2 down 7 to go. Where in the world is ETA?
-
Holmes/Beechwood Updates
Henley working the referee at the end of third.
-
Holmes/Beechwood Updates
The radio guys are still calling him Arnold.
-
Holmes/Beechwood Updates
Holmes 29 Beechwood 17 at the half.