Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SvFan4life

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SvFan4life

  1. I believe since you're already a customer you're eligible but you may check out their website to find out more info.
  2. It's called AT&T Next...
  3. It's funny to hear these comments about Apple "playing catch up", "inferior for last 3 years", "Samsung is better", etc. You all do know that Apple, not Samsung, created the smart phone right. The reason Apple doesn't have to clog their phones with random features is because they know they have a superior product in terms of overall performance. Unlike Apple, Samsung has to create tons of features just to appease fans because their phone doesn't change that much. Check out the reviews for the S4 they are not overly positive and many say it's just slightly better than the S3. I can guarantee in terms of performance, as Apple has already stated, that the 5S is far superior to the 5 in terms of power and performance. Make fun of Apple all you want but they know how to run a business and I can guarantee that the 5S will out perform the S4.
  4. September 20th
  5. Twice as fast as the Iphone 5 in terms of CPU and graphics performance.
  6. The Iphone 5S is the worlds FIRST and ONLY 64-bit phone.
  7. Siri has been redesigned, Itunes Radio Photos are grouped by a number of different things. New ringtones and alert sounds.
  8. So far it's just been talking about iOS 7. It comes out on September 18th. Lot of new camera features in a redesigned camera app.
  9. I'm excited about the whole thing. The Iphone 5 is already extremely fast so having the 5s almost twice as fast would be crazy. The fingerprint scanner, while cool, won't be as good for consumers as it will be for businesses and such. I'm really excited to know when we can update the the new OS though, it looks amazing.
  10. Apple will also introduce new models of the Ipad and Ipad mini.
  11. That's fine, I was ranting because at the time no one was definitive on the position given.
  12. I didn't say they did, just said IF. And with your last statement I assume you take athletics over academics.
  13. I'm saying IF the school hired him as a teacher. I know he may not be but this subject gets to me every time I hear about a school hiring a coach. IF the school hired Maze as the coach and they give him a teaching job I'd about guarantee it won't end well for one party.....Just sayin.
  14. It's also against The rules of the Kentucky Department of Education.
  15. So if the school gave Maze a teaching job that's good? Even if he isn't qualified to teach students? That makes no sense whatsoever.
  16. I'm all for him working with the school but if he hassle teaching job then a complaint should be filed with the Kentucky educational standards board. It's not right and It sickens me when schools put athletic coaches with no teaching degree over an educated progressional with a degree to teach a specific subject.
  17. So is he just the coach or did he get a teaching non at the school as well?
  18. Great to hear, can't wait until he gets to campus next year!
  19. It's been done that way for over 10 years that I know of. I'm sure longer though.
  20. Also, Letcher was winning by 4 at halftime.
  21. What did they say was wrong about the two players?
  22. Newsome shouldn't be the coach but Shelby Valley is all about Politics at that school...:lol:
  23. Final from the first round of the 59th District Tournament. East Ridge will play Pikeville Thursday night at 8:15 for the Championship Definitely thought Shelby Valley would have won tonight but East Ridge played a solid game and simply outplayed Shelby Valley. Congrats to the Warriors!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.