Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FatHead

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FatHead

  1. Newport Adds, 6'11' Ben McKinney
  2. Neither gym is big enough for that game this year! I'm going to do my best to make that one, could be a fun atmosphere!
  3. 2026 is here, not much Hope in Pope and I haven’t made it to any games which is not normal for me! Give me some must see matchups coming up! Preferably NKY or Cincinnati!
  4. Wasn’t disagreeing with anyone. I agree that it would be crazy for a coach to accept that penalty. I was just making an assumption off of the rule. I did watch Hudl and the kid that got hit was defenseless (open the book up).
  5. That’s fine, read my statement farther up. Yes the officials got it right. No one ever took a knee, a defenseless player was hit while fielding the ball. No one needs to apologize. The reason the re-kick is, I assume NCC accepted the penalty. The ruling was right.
  6. Please explain the “goof up”
  7. From my understanding, they called a hit on a “defenseless player.” Right call just didn’t enforce it correct! NCC had the option.
  8. I saw the officials got broken in as well!! They ran all night long!!
  9. I don’t want to say 0, but I’d say very “Lowe” ? knee slapper!
  10. I was told yesterday, Lowe and Nichols are both gone as well! If true, that 4 of the 5 starters gone!
  11. The fall out of Dru Mitchell became very apparent this year! ??

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.