Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FrankNicodemus

Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FrankNicodemus

  1. Cale Harris pass to Chase Jacob for a TD
  2. Was on my phone just now and I think they just said the pass from Cale Harris. Is Armstrong out and Harris in during the running clock?!
  3. And it's good!! Let that clock run. I seriously doubt there is any Camel that wants to be on that field right now. What a tough night.
  4. Birds have ball on the 28 yard line Armstrong to Quinton Simon for a TD on first play
  5. Hopefully the trip is just precautionary! Speedy recovery young man! Keep us posted if you hear any updates @afi100guy
  6. I was just about to revise my comment that it's a Camel.
  7. Prayers to the injured Bird, looks like an ambulance will be taking him straight to hospital. still don't know who it is.....
  8. Injured Bird timeout Don't know who yet?
  9. Gabe Williams to the house with a big Pick 6 when Campbell County was driving 28-0
  10. I love it but might need to install more jacuzzi's in the Fieldhouse for recovery day 🤣🤣
  11. As a fan, I wish our agreement of games with Lex Cath was more then the (was it) 2 years? If we are losing both Cooper and Campbell County, wonder who we are calling up to get something on the books to play. Another team that would be fun just bc I really enjoyed the road trip and stadium was Corbin. I realize they are another 4A foe but that was a cool place to play a few years back. Just to name 2 teams out there, I'm sure there's more that would be pretty cool.
  12. Way to join BGP and come in strong with some nice game updates!!! GO BIRDS!!!!
  13. So says 45 of 47 people that have voted in the poll! 😁
  14. Birds 35-0 Is there running clock at this level?
  15. I thought I heard that a few times.
  16. Well looks like I'll be enjoying some football on the tube tonight! Thanks for the link!!
  17. FYI.... Kickoff has been changed to 7:30pm.
  18. I like the ability to hit the link to go to that teams Region and/or District. Seems really easy to navigate, now we just need the data!
  19. This site is awesome, just need to get everything up to date. I love the option that anyone could post the score, which would be nice so there isn't a lag in waiting for a school official to do it. Looks like a job opportunity....
  20. I went back and did some film study on what the play calls were once we hit the running clock against cooper. Here is what I saw: 6 pass attempts 3 hand the ball off rushing plays 3 designed QB runs 3 pass plays that turned into a QB scramble up the field These were all while Bryce was under center.... He did finally get pulled by Moeves with 7 min left in the 4th quarter.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.