Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FrankNicodemus

Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FrankNicodemus

  1. Is there any update on the fallen Camel that was injured last night? I haven't seen anything out on socials yet. 🙏🙏🙏
  2. I've been on a 5 1/2 year PR campaign to change that stereotype. I guess I need to get better. ❤️
  3. Me making stretch comparisons? Never 🤣
  4. Thanks for the research! I feel like this has appeal written all over it, like the over turned red card for the US World Cup player. Therefore I'll believe that he isn't playing when he shows up on Friday in the Fort with street clothes on 😀. Until then let the theories fly!!!
  5. The Birds host the #1 team in 4A Boyle County Kickoff: 7:30pm Highlands (2-1), last week Beat Campbell County 55-14 Last week: Birds took care of business against Campbell County and made it a running clock sometime in the 2nd Quarter. So many Birds made some really nice plays, Gabe Williams with a huge pick 6 on a 4th and 4 play with Campbell County driving into Highlands territory. Quinton Simon coming out party having some really nice TD receptions. You had Cale Harris dusting off his QB wristband slinging the ball around the field once Armstrong took the exit when the clock started running. The Birds just need to clean up the penalties since it looks like that might be one of Boyle County's issues as well. What to look forward to against Boyle County: This is going to be hopefully a good old fashion Dog Fight! After 2 running clock games for the Birds which hopefully allowed them to run a ton of their plays in the playbook to have Armstrong feel comfortable in a game speed environment, it will be interesting to see how he responds up against a top 4A defense that will have similar studs and speed as Frederick Douglass. Hopefully we will see some growth out of Armstrong on what he has learned since Week 1. Boyle County (3-0), last week Beat Lexington Catholic 35-21 Last week: Sounds like Boyle County kept shooting themselves in the foot with an enormous amount of penalties called against them in the match with Lex Cath to keep this game fairly close. If Boyle Co kept it cleaner this probably would have been a run away win for them but to many yellow hanky's on the ground prevented that. Also, the news that will be heard across the state of Kentucky is the Boyle Co stud Seneca Driver did something apparently really bad in this game and was EJECTED! Apparently this incident occurred in the 2nd Quarter, I am not a football official so I am unaware if this means he only sits for the 1st half of the Highlands game or for the whole game, but this is a huge game changer! Boyle Co isn't ranked #1 in 4A just b/c of Seneca Driver, they still have plenty of studs to carry the load with his absence but it will create some wrinkles in developing a new game plan. What to look forward to against the Birds: Like I said in the last piece it will be interesting how Boyle responds without Seneca Driver suited up. They were able to still take care of business and squash any attempt of Lex Cath to steal a win without Seneca in the 2nd half. Last year Highlands and Boyle played a really good game done to the wire, this was the infamous game that blew up BGP with the final play with the controversial trickery play with the player by the sidelines talking to the coach and then going downfield for a completed pass to seal the victory..... or something like that. Boyle won 21-20. This game will most likely be streamed and we will post that link when available. Frank "Nostradamus' Nicodemus prediction: Man this is going to be crazy but I think Highlands comes out on fire and creates a nice halftime lead 28-14 and then holds on for dear life to pull a win for the home team, 38-35.
  6. I just jumped on this thread to do some research before the P/U thread for next week.... Holy Cow Batman!!!!
  7. Hold the phone!!!!!! What!!! This a joke???
  8. Rudy Ruttiger (just kidding) gets the sack Final now
  9. Final 55-14 Birds leave victorious Hold up, Camels call TO One more play
  10. O no unsportsmanlike penalty on Highlands after the TD pass
  11. Can the Birds make it 1 quarter without getting a personal foul penalty??? On the edge of my seat.....
  12. WR screen to the house TD Birds
  13. Camels go 3 and out Birds ball at midfield
  14. I get that you're hurt by the lack of kneeling feeling that it's a poor sportsmanship move. I've been around sports long enough that some kneel some don't. To @theguru point I've heard coaches tell players not to kneel bc it will just make them tight and they might be the next injury. At the end, I pray for the fallen player, hope he has a speedy recovery. I'm sorry that you feel that the lack of kneeling is par for the course coming from kids from Fort Thomas. I hope for an injury free 2nd half.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.