Everything posted by Carmine Carmineti
-
10th Region Tournament Draw
Both Mya and Kellione can both flat Play. Harrison will gladly go into tournament as the underdog. Hope everyone keeps over looking them.
-
10th Region Tournament Draw
It would be a good rematch. They played on January 29th. Scott won 58-55. Mya had 30 points and Kellione had 24 points. Harrison was up 13 at one point in the game. These matchups should prove for an exciting tournament.
-
10th Region Tournament Draw
Predicting a Harrison/Scott rematch overtime game.
-
10th Region Tournament Draw
- Abby Mahan (Ludlow) Scores 1000th point
Congrats Abby.- Mallory Holbrook (Campbell County) Joins the 1,000 Point Club
Congrats.- Harrison County 55 Nicholas County 34 ( 38th District Finals )
Final from Robertson County High School.- Bishop Brossart 35 Campbell County 32 (37th District Semifinals)
Is the Finals on Friday night?- 2018-2019 Coaches Association's All-10th Region Team
I was surprised to that Flowers didn’t get listed.- Harrison County 74 Robertson County 30 (38th District)
Final from Robertson County.- 2018-2019 Coaches Association's All-10th Region Team
This year they listed players in order according to votes received.- Kara Zimmerman scores 1000 point
Congrats.- 2018-2019 Coaches Association's All-10th Region Team
Congrats to all these young ladies.- Kennedy Igo scores 2000 points
Congrats.- Harrison County/Covington Holy Cross Updates
Final Holy Cross 66 Harrison County 63 Harrison County - Kellione 42 points Holy Cross - Arlinghaus 15 points.- Harrison County/Covington Holy Cross Updates
End of 4th. Going to overtime. Harrison County 54 Holy Cross 54- Harrison County/Covington Holy Cross Updates
End of 3rd Holy Cross 37 Harrison County 35- Harrison County/Covington Holy Cross Updates
Halftime Holy Cross 25 Harrison County 24- Harrison County/Covington Holy Cross Updates
End of 1st Harrison 11 Holy Cross 7- 2019 Miss Basketball Finalists
- 2019 Miss Basketball Finalists
I love how some on here always try to take over a thread. This thread is about Miss Kentucky candidates. Last I checked your player didn’t make it. Give it a rest and let’s talk about these 16 candidates And please stop bashing young ladies just because your player didn’t make the list. Most coaches in the 10th reason are very happy this is her last year. On that note I believe Wheeler will win the award.- 2019 Miss Basketball Finalists
I have followed girls HS basketball for years and I think most these girls on this list deserves this award. I wouldn’t take anything away from any of these awesome young ladies and their hard work.- Bishop Brossart 59 Harrison County 54
I thought it was very classy of Bishop Brossart staff to honor the Kellione girl during introductions.- Bishop Brossart 59 Harrison County 54
Great win for you guys. The ladies played well and hit some big 3’s.- 2019 Miss Basketball Finalists
Congrats to all the candidates. Some great players and excellent young ladies on this list. - Abby Mahan (Ludlow) Scores 1000th point